Season 4 Sucks

Also, all my gear was Season 3, I should still be able to upgrade but they intentionally took that away with release of Season 4.

That said, doing the dungeons, events, etc. why the heck are Flightstones and crests dropping…when I don’t even have any Season 4 gear to begin with?

If a player now needs to re-grind/re-play the slot machine, shouldn’t Season 4 items be dropping first? Shouldn’t the game be able to see “oh, they don’t even have the items yet needed to spend these things on” and prioritize the items first? And the game CAN do it, we’ve seen it before. Why aren’t quests rewarding items? Why are there only world quests so dry on item rewards? Shadowlands sucked, but to its credit, there were always tons of world quests that rewarded items better than what you had.

In Dragonflight, and especially with Season 4, you either get:

1. stuff you can’t use
  2. currencies you can’t use to upgrade anything because you don’t have those items yet
  3. stuff weaker than you have (see #1)
  4. stuff for other classes
  5. (my fav) stuff you already have

Literally, just got a new weapon, then a weapon drops.
Then, got a ring, then a ring drops.
Grinded dreamsurge, got an item, then a dungeon drops same kind of item.

Why even have Seasons to begin with? It’s like they’re trolling the players at this point.
“let’s troll our players who pay us.” = terrible business model. It’s like paying to go to a theme park where the staff treat you like crap, rides suck, and place is littered with garbage.

Could always unsub and go play something else.

Crazy, I know.

You completely miss the entire point stuff has to drop first which is the issue.
No one, no casual has hours/weeks to spend so that makes it annoying, when it was much more attainable in Season 3, and past “Seasons”.

And telling someone to “play the game” is literally trolling and is inappropriate.
If you don’t agree with their point or position, that’s totally fine, and you can state that by all means, but there is no justification for you to start insulting people. That is way out of line for you to have done.

Youre completely off base as with the Bullions you can purchase gear on top of drops.

Not to mention its the same drop rates for S4 as S3. Just much better tracking in S4

Lol you mean where you said:

Lol you do know everyone knows you and the OP are the same person yeah?

1 Like

you are simply wrong here.

gearing is easy. gearing is fast. especially in s4. yes, you have to grind s4 gear to be able to upgrade it. that’s just how the game goes.

“season” is just another word for “tier”.

There is no way this isnt a troll.
Edit you got me good troll it made me laugh. Its elwas the claim it would $200 to fully gear a toon in 450 gear or whatever lmao, that was pretty fun. 10/10 enjoy your yum yum bites

Bullions
Tier set catalyst without the month+ time gate

Ah yes, just so someone like you can turn around and complain that they rushed a buggy expansion out too fast (like they did with dragonflight).

3 Likes

I mean, if you’re gonna trash talk the OP you should clear the content yourself first.

I mean, I’m at least 6/9m in every awakened raid and 3000 io on my main.

Nothing elite, but I’m certainly clearing the content lol.

Idk. Gearing doesn’t really seem that much faster.

You still have to spend years in m+ too.

if you dont play the game , you dont deserve the rewards . MMOs require time , time management is required . Spending an hour a week looking stuff up on wowhead or Icy Veins etc saves you far more time in game , plan ahead . If you cant help yourself than dont ask here

I play season 4 roughly 5 hours a week and have gone from all season 3 heroic to all season 4 heroic -even a pug raid clears normal in under 2 hours . Its not hard to gear , its the easiest its ever been . my guildies who play more than I do have much better gear- as they should , reward for time spent .

It will get even easier after next week when all raids go Awakened at once till pre patch ( or expansion launch ) . pick the bosses that drop the gear you want and do them

havent set foot in one this patch - so thats one less than I normally do . M+ is not required to gear to a reasonable level

What is reasonable to you

It sure is.

2 Likes

I just want someone to explain to me why They allow gear score boosts on crafted gear nearly equivalent for Pve in season 4 but not pvp?? I agree season 4 sucks and like you I’m prolly just gunna un-sub this game that is turning to sheet… no need to buy another expansion going nowhere… So listen up Blizzard I’ve given you solid advice in the past like I did with transmorging (even though I didn’t call it that)… this time my advice is to take all your set bonus from all expansions and integrate adding set bonuses to gear through enchanting or inscription. also consider this for some of the better preset enchanted weapons like Iridal, the earth’s Master…Thanks :thinking: Hello Kitty Island Adventure sounds Nice :heart_eyes:

People are going to go full contrarian mode and disagree with literally every single thing you say because they are addicted to WoW.

But if you look at all the most popular games right now, none of them do any of this crap. Especially the PVP games. Please show me a modern PVP game right now that’s popular that forces people to grind 1-2 months for PVP gear before they can be competitive. Don’t worry, I’ll wait (because they don’t exist).

“But but but but but but but it doesn’t take 2 months if you do this this this this this and this and this, it will only take 1 month!” Okay, that’ still just WoW, no other game does this BS.

“Gearing is the easiest it’s ever been, oh, sorry, but also the game is the most confusing and irritating it’s ever been as well, tee hee”

I think this pace works well for a shorter season, but for the health of the game we really need to slow down gearing for the full length seasons.

Reaching max ilvl should be something you slowly work towards, and takes ~3/4 of the season, not a process you’re 90-95% done with week 3.

1 Like

Reaching an ilvl doesn’t matter if the game is fun. Problem is WoW is boring so reaching an ilvl IS THE FUN for most people, not actually playing the game. For example: the act of PVP isn’t fun, hence everyone has turned to chasing ilvl, IO and other random stuff for “fun”.

1 Like