Season 4 Fated Raid Schedule

Looks like you’ve already locked in old dungeons for dragonflight m+. If this happens I’ll likely unsub. I don’t pay a monthly fee to redo old dungeons.

3 Likes

to be fair that doesnt mention normal. just says complete all 3 fated for the 1st achievement. then heroic and mythic. hopefully means LFR counts as they are fated too on ptr

Please don’t do this part only. Especially if all the raids will be fated, people will want to play the legacy modes too.

1 Like

Seconded. It’s better to have the option for middle guilds like mine try to get the mount to everyone and keep everyone hyped and playing for dragonflight without stressing with the fated raids.

1 Like

Hi, Blizzard.
I don’t like this:

• And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season.
    Let us do N, H, and M without the F (Fated) verison, please… Give us the option, dont make us “DO WHAT I TELL YOU BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS BEST AND MORE FUN. YOU CAN ONLY DO FATED BECAUSE IT’S MORE FUN. DON’T DO MYTHIC WITHOUT FATED, THAT’S NOT FUN TO ME, YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON’T!!!”
    Let.Us.Play.The.Game.And.Be.Free.
    Give us options. Options creates RPGS.
    Thank you, xoxo.
3 Likes

Blizz, please add an option to allow players to continue playing the old versions of the raids, some people like going in for transmog without having to worry about mechanics too much.

4 Likes

this. i loved CN.

Adding another request to allow us to do the original versions through the end of the season, just for mounts.

You guys had said this:

But if we can’t access the bosses, well…

2 Likes

Oh so the fated raid thing is a fomo event…

Creative… :expressionless:

1 Like

So this avalable for lfr?

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me what exactly a fated raid is? Is it supposed to be more difficult than all difficulties?

At which point you’ll have acquired gear 26 ilvl higher than you have now. If you think the jailer mythic is easy now, it should still be once you overgear it again.

Is there any mention of catch up mechanics for anyone hopping back in for S4?

Sounds like it’ll be incredibly challenging to jump into for anyone who hasnt been keeping up with season 3.

M+0 scales up, and then you get pursue higher with higher keys.

So, you’re good running the same 8 dungeons hundreds of times for about 2 years? lul.

1 Like

Question about Season 4. Will normal, heroic, and mythic be available week 1? Will M+ have lower ilvl drops for 1 week like in previous seasons or not if they aren’t gating mythic.

I like how I am somehow more confused about how this system is going to work now.

2 Likes

It’s a fixed affix for the raids, present in all difficulties during that raid’s fated week.

Btw blizz it would really help to actually tell players what the affix is. Expecting players to even tab out of the game, come on to the forums, or even use wowhead is a tall barrier.

2 Likes

How will transmog we get from Creation Catalyst work? Will it always swap the appearance to SotFO?

Can we have it so Creation Catalyst will transform into the transmog from the currently fated raid with matching secondaries? Or picked from a dropdown?

Still nothing… less than two weeks till season 4… and nothing has been said about any progression…

2 Likes