Scrolling "bounces"

Come On Blizz,
When you find the page you want at the Vendor, touching the track pad with your second finger to right click (make purchase) causes the vendor pages to jump back to pages, then purchase whatever you land on.

So Far I’ve ended up with a 150 gold unsuable item from the AD Vendors
a 15 Real Shaman Totem (I’m not a shaman)
and countless reagents for classes other than my own.

Can I submit Tickets for Refunds caused by this known bug?

4 Likes

Same Issue with Addons such as Pally Power.
When you set a Class to Receive a Specific Blessing, you can override an individual to receive an alternative blessing with the mouse wheel.

On a Mac when you try to Right Click a Buff on an individual, the two finger touch first spins the wheel, and the player ends end up with whatever blessing the spin lands on.

Of corse, I’ve since abandoned the use of Pally Power, and manually select each player, and cast each buff. It’s frustrating though, because it would be such an easy fix for blizz to patch out the two finger touch scroll issue on a Mac, which was only introduced in my version (SoD) during the Phase 5 PTR (Before then, the issue did not exist).

2 Likes

Still happening. So many times I’ve bought the wrong thing because when I click, the vendor page goes back.

FIX THIS.

3 Likes

I get that Blizzard’s Mac team is relatively small and likely has a lot on their plate. I wouldn’t expect an overnight fix. But this is a longstanding issue that has been at the top of this subforum for a month or three now, and we haven’t even had a blue acknowledgement that they’re aware of the problem, let alone that they’re working on it. It takes under five minutes to type ‘We’re aware of this and are working on it’ in these forums. However busy you are, you have enough time for that.

Doubly baffling/enraging given that random other threads in this forum with much less widespread issues get immediate and repeated attention for no clear reason. Not to begrudge them that, but the difference between the two and the lack of rhyme or reason to it is very, very frustrating.

2 Likes