Screen Shaking on Certain Abilities

This is an issue I have been having for months now. My screen will shake when using certain abilities, such as hammer of the righteous on my paladin or chaos strike on my demon hunter. It looks like my entire screen is being squeezed for a very small amount of time. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUlYBTdlL9Q&feature=youtu.be

The shaking is subtle but noticeable when I use hammer of the righteous. No, its not part of the animation. No, I am not seeing things. I am not moving the screen with my mouse. I played my DH for years and my screen did not start shaking like this until December. I do not have a free sync or g sync monitor.
I have tried:
-Using Direct x 11 instead of 12

• Setting Physics interactions to player only and off.
    -Vertical Sync on and off
    -Setting my monitor to every refresh rate possible (60,100,120,144hz)
    -Using different monitors
    -Resetting my ui my by deleting my cache, interface, and WTF Folders
    -Reinstalling windows
    -Updating video/chipset drivers.
    -Using /console cvar_reset and /console cvar_default
    **-Playing on an entirely different computer, still have the same issue. **
    -Making sure the action cam is turned off with /console actioncam off

I’m starting to think this is just a bug I’m going to have to deal with. Any help? Thanks. And here is a previous thread I made on this issue:

Someone else with the same issue:

Hey Wixerslock,

Thanks for all the detailed info and the video link. After watching the video a few times I do see the screen shake that you’re talking about when using Hammer of the Righteous. It is definitely very subtle.

You have pretty much covered any troubleshooting that I could recommend for something like this. So that leads me into thinking that this behavior is either a minor bug, or intended.

I briefly tested your Paladin and experienced the same thing when using Hammer of the Righteous. I tested another Paladin and saw the same exact thing. So at least we know this isn’t something that is unique to your account or your character.

That leaves us back at what I mentioned before, either this little shake is intentional. Or it’s a bug and a minor one that people don’t notice or don’t care to report. Since it’s only affecting this on ability I could see how it might fly “under the radar” and not get very many bug reports.

If you haven’t already I would go ahead and recommend creating a post on the Bug Report forums and include all of the info and the video link that you included here. That way it will get across the eyes on our Quality Assurance team and also allow anyone else to add their voice on to the report if it’s something that affects them as well.

Done. Thanks for the reply. Very interesting how you were able to replicate it so easily. Just as you said it it has to be either intended or a bug now that I think about it. I’ve exhausted all options to try and fix the issue myself. (that I know of)

I can confirm that this is intended. It was changed in legion with some of the new camera functions we added then. Happens on my melee classes as well. You’ll want to go to the #guides:ui-macro forums to see if anybody knows if a console variable or LUA script can disable them, otherwise you can leave feedback in #community:general-discussion.