Scouting Report: Hostile Natives does not progress

I’m not sure a fix can be added via a hotfix; if true, until Retail gets a build newer than the current 33084, this quest is blocked.

On the PTR, a new 33095 build is available but the quest is blocked there still. If that build is pushed to Retail, the quest will still be blocked (barring a working hotfix).

1 Like

it’s sad and shows a lack of care or concern for their players because this has been reported well before this build went live…but furry money right

1 Like

Just wanted to confirm this bug is still live.

2 Likes

Still bugged

I’m getting this as well. At first I thought it might have been just a Vulpera issue, but I saw a regular Troll having the same issue as me while I was trying to find a workaround. Its a shame I could not level here as the Jade Forest is one of my favorite questing areas.

Update from Support: No concrete ETA for a fix.

2 Likes

Looks like my little fox will have to skip this. :sob:

Still bugged

I’m sadly experiencing this too. =/ Just encountered the quest last night and tried it again today.

still glitched :frowning:

Adding my name to the list. Still Glitched. :rage:

As of last night NA eastern time it was still bugged.

As of 10:23 NA East Time still bugged

Just experienced this on my Vulpera Shaman just now, no means of doing anything - thanks Blizzard

Still bugged please fix asap

Still bugged, thanks a lot blizz! give us new races to lvl and screw up fricken panda land!

Still bugged after patch update. Thanks Bliz…

I am also here to say whether Alliance or Horde this quest is broken!

As mentioned somewhere in this thread… you get ported to the area but not as either the Hozen or The fish guy and none of the other NPCs came along for the quest.

That whole chain kinda leads you to other quests in Dawns Blossom. Since its broke you dont get to the quests where u meet people at dawns blossom, kill spiders, go to the green jade lady area and kill the jade cats and rescue kid pandas etc!

You do get the ones that send you to other flight points like Tian Monestary and the Arboritum i think!

Yep still broken. Just ran into on my Vulpera. Used the Bug Report in game to report it.

As of 1/30/2020 this quest now functions

3 Likes