Save up to 50% with Great Deals!

Buddy, it was posted EXACTLY at 2PM EDT. Which means it was an automated post posted by a scheduler.

2 Likes

ā€œwe extended the maintenance 2-3 times hereā€™s an ad about our mounts and how they are in a sale!ā€

These bot posting threads are almost always at the wrong times.

Ahnā€™kahet? Is this a typo or a spoiler? :smiley:

I would not be surprised if it turned out shop sales are highest during extended maints.

Weā€™re already paying for a game we canā€™t even play during these endless maintenance windows, and now youā€™re trying to get more money out of us with extra services or microtransactions? Seriously, get out of here with that. Weā€™re frustrated enough waiting for the servers to come back up; the last thing we need is to feel like weā€™re being nickel-and-dimed.

1 Like

How come no race change discount?

This is fantastic timing. ā€œNeed more money to hire better devs, buy this stuff on saleā€

Edit: I never complain about downtime, thatā€™s just what this post feels like lol.

Maintenance never gets finished on time but donā€™t worry guys! Spend even more money on overpriced mounts!

Shows how tone deaf some of Blizzards Employees are right now, post a sale when they cant even keep their servers online

Real nice deals, but I just purchased a 12 month sub. Donā€™t wanna spend more on mounts just yet. Iā€™ll wait until next sale. Very nice deals on very nice mounts.

Ahnā€™kahet is the dungeon, think itā€™s a typo. Northrend dungeon.

i agree lets get upset at all these great deals.

Right? Whereā€™s a big olā€™ half decayed kodo? Thatā€™s what I want.

Be Right back, I already filled my first salt bucket.

im not your buddy pal.

save 50% on all these luxurious mounts, ignore the debilitating maintenance by spending more money in our overpriced cash shop today.

Have you ever worked in a large corporate office environment? Itā€™s likely these are two entirely separate teams that rarely communicate with one another and have their own goals and deliverables.

Theyā€™re not going to delay a pre-scheduled sale because thereā€™s extended maintenance, and letā€™s be honest, even if there wasnā€™t maintenance right now people on the forum would be dooming about something else.

ā€œHow can you announce a sale when Delves are in this state, when PvP balance is awful, when [lowest DPS spec] is literally trash and unplayable, where thereā€™s nothing to do because of time gating, when my great vault gave me 3 cloaks, etc.ā€

2 Likes

Maybe weā€™ll go there in TLT. :eyes:

No, itā€™s a typo for sure. Just goofing. Unlessā€¦

Iā€™m sleepyā€¦ :sleeping:

Greedy company. QUIT WITH THE EXTENSIONS SCRUBS. Acting like the new guys in the playing field.