Save up to 50% with Great Deals!

Save up to 50% with Great Deals!

Save up to 50% on World of Warcraft Skyriding mounts and up to 30% on the Cataclysm Classic Blazing Heroic Pack and Blazing Epic Upgrade during our sale through September 23, 2024.

View Full Article

4 Likes

You’re joking right? Bad timing with this post. Joke of a gaming company. Fix your game.

69 Likes

With all the delayed maintenance you guys sure you can afford this sale?

The Downtime Within

47 Likes

There’s 43,000 people watching Liquid Maximum, waiting for the Race to World First to start

We’ve been watching him and his friends play Garlic Phone since an hour ago, when the game was supposed to come back up, and looks like we’re in for another hour.

Considering all the hype Blizzard puts into RWF, all the money, all the balance adjustments catered specifically towards these teams and this event, all the sponsorship money and views and free advertising for the game, not to mention all the prep work the teams and their organizations go through to make sure they’re all here, on time, and ready to go, for an event that only happens twice a year

you’d think this would be the one time, ever, the devs would make absolutely sure they’re back up on time

And now, of all times, you’re posting a sales pitch?

20 Likes

AI running the show here

9 Likes

The timing on this is absolutely HILARIOUS

34 Likes

Curiously the only mount that interested me was the Grizzly Bear, which is a ground mount!

1 Like

It’s always so funny to me when people get upset at these posts as though they think a human made them.

Screaming into the wind.

2 Likes

too many cutesy mounts. i know blizzard needs that broad appeal but that broad appeal includes people that like gross and ugly.

4 Likes

Lol do you all not have meetings where you discuss posting this stuff? Like how obtuse is it to post paid store items when you cant even keep your servers up. Talk about out of touch

3 Likes

Crazy ad where you cannot even use the mount since you guys refuse to bring the servers up.

6 Likes

i’ll save 100% by not purchasing.

24 Likes

“We got money for mounts and toys, but not money for maintenance!”

– Blizz, probably.

Edit: Can’t flag Blizzard post as trolling. Dang it.

4 Likes

Better say save 100% with our extended downtimes.

3 Likes

Woooooow, absolutely tone deaf timing.

You’re kidding, right?

4 Likes

I know youre not talking to me directly but I want to say, I’m not upset, but I just think the timing is absolutely hilarious on this

2 Likes

Isn’t the $15 a month plus box cost enough to ensure we can play the game? What are we already paying for?

3 Likes

I don’t typically complain about extended maintenance during the first few weeks of an expansion launch, but the timing of this ad made me chuckle.

Leave it to Blizzard to blunder.

3 Likes

Yeah bad timing…

But the people that run the promos don’t do maintenance. You are pretty thin skinned my man

3 Likes

Not the best time to be posting this kind of stuff.

Big fail. You see the forums are going nuts and think it is a good time to do some advertising?

Huge fail - Especially, how annoyed people are right now with the constant extensions with no reason as to why from the company whose new agenda is ‘we are working better on being open with our player base and listening’.

1 Like