Save Chaos Bolt

Whether or not we cause queues, CS has too many people and there will BE queues when P3 drops.

Look, if you like it there, great. I didn’t and don’t want to be there.

Being forced into something like this is infuriating.

I did. I send Sthis emails daily just in case this comes up.

1 Like

Good for you?

I dunno, there really weren’t more than like 4 threads throughout all of Phase 1 and 2 where people were complaining about CB pop.

This feels like a decision Blizzard made based on their own backend data. Likely they saw a downward trend across all of SoD from Phase 1 to Phase 2 and decided to prematurely tackle the problem CB would have later in the season now.

It does feel like it’s a misstep on their part, but I highly doubt it was a handful of forum threads that caused them to make a decision this massive.

It was a joke kid. Do you not know who Alex Jones is? Or is that just your real name and you wanted to grab it on a realm?

who said anything about forum threads

I’m not sure why you think that, there weren’t queues in the second half of Phase 1 or even at the start of Phase 2 and CS is already at 60% of the population it had in the second half of Phase 1.

Fully understand. I’m sorry this is happening to you guys.

I mean, who were you talking about crying about CB being dead?

Admittedly, these forums are the only place I ever saw threads about CB being dead and needing transfers off of it.

look how they massacred my boy

2 Likes

I know exactly who Alex Jones is… Do you think I live under a rock, kid? I didn’t think your joke was funny or all that clever. It also lets me know what type of person you are, someone I’m not interested in communicating with.

2 Likes

What are you saying? Other realms have groups for everything going on basically all the time and chaos bolt had a few groups going at absolute peak times only.

Peak times are okay. Just means most of us on CB aren’t sweaty chuds like the ones chasing clout on CS.

1 Like

Not a single day goes by on CB where some street walker does’nt complain in world or trade that “On CS the streets are paved with gold and there’s a tank/healer/social worker waiting on me hand and foot”. People whine everywhere

2 Likes

Already cancelled my sub because of this. I refuse to playing on cancer infested mega servers. Chaos bolt had a healthy population and was comfy.

6 Likes

I agree, it seems unlikely people complaining was the deciding factor. If I was into gambling, I’d put my chips down on some higher ups deciding the server does not have a high enough population to justify continuing to run it and they don’t believe opening up transfers from servers like CS to CB will fix it’s downward trend.

Only allowing transfers from CB to CS shows just how out of touch they are with the folk who play on servers like CB though.

1 Like

We have a sister guild on CS where they complained about queues when P2 dropped. With respect, since you’ve been respectful, I take their word over yours.

Haha jeeze man. So hostile. Did your dad never hug you?

1 Like

You sure do love to put words in people’s mouth, don’t you? I responded per the information the OP shared.

You opted to be a turd and respond as though it’s common knowledge in what’s happening to CS - when it’s clearly not common knowledge.

The information was provided in my original response which (once again) is indicative of my not knowing what was going on with CB. I could give a rat’s behind on whether or not you opt to “hold my hand”. My response was in reference to the OP’s thread, wherein no where does it indicate what you shared. When you’re ready to actually show me where it did in the event I somehow missed it, then maybe you’ll have a leg to stand on.

Cool? I’m not one to follow the Blue’s responses religiously. Maybe next time point someone to that response instead of being obnoxious?

You think you’re clever, but you’re really not.

2 Likes

Go back to the top…

Then scroll down.

I do not care. L