Same question for years...wht can't ally win PvP?

Musta forgotten about how bad it was having EMFH and having 2 dps trinkets huh? You’re a pally. So for a few expansions you had 3-4 ~get me out of everything~ buttons between hand a freedom, 2 bubbles, and EMFH. Funny that when back in Legion EMFH gets nerfed alliance dropped like flies in pvp and in membership counts.

I wouldn’t even use a horde racial because alliance were so accustomed to being able to wipe the floor with horde, but suddenly the game got harder for ya

Most competitions have winners and losers with nothing else in between. Naturally one side seems to win more than they lose based on individual experiences. one faction has more individuals who have to wait 8+minutes to begin their competition, while another side only waits 2-3 minutes for their competition.
Which faction will try harder? Who knows

Now explain the arena, M+ and raiding gaps with the same logic.

In reality horde are just better, more serious players.

Funny, I started trying to gear a Hunter the last couple days, and have literally been running into almost nothing but super geared Alliance premades in BGs. lol

I want to share my glorious reflex from an alt I was gearing
#AllyLife
Imgur

Here is all the randoms (and 13 really low level rated bgs, check my profile) since patch 9.1.

These are just me queuing solo and mercing when queues get to 8 mins.

And not to be that guy, but you are honor level 7, how can you get in that mindset already?

Here is my reflex also, but I am not sure how long it goes back.

let me ask this:

Winner gets conquest. Conquest = better gear. Better gear = better player (maybe) Better gear/player = wins

Loses get honor. honor gear is crappy gear. crappy gear doesnt help a lot and has a harder time to win.

Please…not being angry…but it this a little truth?

Finished the day yesterday 4 wins and 7 losses. Not a terrible day. I think what stood out the most though, is that the losses hit hard. We steamrolled the horde in 2 of my 4 wins but the other 2 were very close. My losses though were an embarrassment. Like REAL bad. I think this is why we think alliance loses all the time, because when they lose they freaking LOSE. We had a nice 4 cap going in Deepwind Gorge with a sizeable lead and for whatever reason, my entire team except for me and a druid guarding ruins went market. They fought at market for the entire match, despite me and the druid urging everyone to leave. Horde won with a 5 cap.

So long as we have 2 factions there will be some level of imbalance as even a perception of superiority will cause people to switch to the perceived better faction. I remember trying to heal horde side in WoD, it was rough. I have several alliance characters as well, the one thing that stands out is the horde seems to work better as teams but that’s a generalization to my specific circumstance and I suspect there’s some confirmation bias.

easy way to stop the factions. if you faction…you lose the pvp gear. start over :slight_smile:

My win rate on alliance is fantastic. Hit a 100 game win streak last night.

Sounds like you all just need friends

The irony that this isn’t far off. My last 20 games alliance had a 95% win rate. I lost both of my horde games and only one alliance one.

Who has any PvP friends left? Solo que ftw. Or is it ftl :sob:

1 Like

The PVP communities I’m in are all ghost towns and my friend’s list is pretty bare but fortunately I’m not back to solo queuing. Duo queuing sometimes lately

1 Like

I hear ya here. PvP forum friends is certainly a ghost town. I’ve been able to queue with one other guy, but he’s on less often than I am. It is amazing how two people working together can make a huge difference on a random team.

2 Likes

Yeah the PvP list has been dead since mid season one. I had a PvE guild that I was working on KSM with but they all quit with the lawsuit drama (were already unhappy with the game due to locked covenants and endless chores but cubicle pubcrawls kinda tipped them over the edge). Luckily I was able to pug the last few 15s. M+ isn’t too bad to pug if you run your own keys and are picky with score.

Even if it’s not a huge difference and you lose, it’s just more fun lol… Been leveling and hoping for more changes in the .5 patch. Some good stuff there, just not enough yet.

8 Mins if we’re lucky. I have hit 25 mins before getting in one, and sadly most of the Bg’s I’m in, Horde loses. We win (and I know this is completely anecdotal and you may have the exact opposite experience) maybe 20% of the Games I have been in, in the last two weeks.

I’m trying to get 3 more Marks of Honor for some Mog weps, and I have gotten 1 in the last two days.

The struggle is real.

I only do BG’s casually, but I’ve been around a while. My observation, generally, is that Horde players are more likely to submit to someone who steps up to lead. Therefore, they play together as a team. Alliance players, on the other hand, don’t like being told what to do. So they run in multiple different directions, each one doing their own thing. Inevitably, a group of 3-5 Horde players will clash with a group of 2-3 Alliance players, and send them all to the graveyard. From there, Horde always has more people on the battlefield compared to Alliance at any given time.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed this at all. My experiences with BGs as Horde is that it’s more or less the same as Alliance. Nobody talks in the bg chat except to rarely give calls and trash talk when things go badly.

I think the difference is that Alliance players in general has older, more casual playerbase whereas Horde has younger (aging millenial counts as young here) that is more serious about the game. There’s exceptions to every rule but this is my assumption.

There is no difference between Alliance and Horde players. We all come from the same pool of humans.

1 Like