Same question for years...wht can't ally win PvP?

At some point they may as well do this with how much more dead this game is getting as well as the faction issue. i personally see alliance win all the time anymore. but finding groups on ally is pretty bad

I don’t disagree with this.

This is dumb though. Alliance is low pop but the % of the population that’s good is the same. A populated horde side means there’s a hell of a lot of bad players there :roll_eyes:

Well the irony of this is you had a 50% win rate on horde. Which means alliance were winning 50% of the time. This is exactly what I’m saying :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: both factions are the same. Outside of epics your win rate is going to be 50/50 give or take your own contribution.

4 Likes

I don’t know where you come up with this. Of players higher than 1800 in arena, 70% of them are horde. Of the top M+ runs, 70% are horde. Of Mythic raiding guilds, 90% are horde.

It’s frankly delusional to say otherwise. All data demonstrates that from any source you look at.

The active playerbase is actually equal, 50/50 horde and alliance. But alliance is worse at everything, and chronic underachievers. They are largely not people that you can play the game with at a level beyond /dancing in goldshire and doing world quests (WM off, of course).

1 Like

That’s a sheet numbers game man. That’s the point. How many more people do they have to do those things. How about you show the numbers on how many of them fail to do all those things. How many are super casual? Tons I assure you.

Regardless in my games alliance have a 95% win rate. They’re doing just fine in BG’s.

Or I just know how numbers work :rofl:

It’s actually not. The last time they actually said there were more horde players. Not a ton more, but that was also ages ago. More and more people have swapped over for a while now. The game is dead, numbers have reached critical mass. If people want to do content they go to horde. They need to abolish factions. That’s all there is to it.

The only thing I have personally noticed is that early morning Alliance epics, can be really bad. Regular bgs I had nowhere near the same issue, but epics can be horrific. Have an alt I made and leveled to max this patch, full honor gear now, but my epic win rates were sub 20% for AV/IoC but my reg bg winrates are all above 55%.

1 Like

It would be cool if Blizz would ever post some actual statistics on the Factions win / loss ratio and “put to bed” these theories that “X” always wins.

Until they do that, or someone comes up with a way to get the results of every single BG played during the sample, all of these posts will be anecdotal. For example; so far today I’ve played 4 matches and it’s been Horde 2, Alliance 2.

Then someone else could pop up and claim they’re 3-7 Alliance or 9-10 Horde. There’s just no way to know what the actual ratios are.

1 Like

Says you, I’m from Omicron Persei 8!!!

Now bow before me puny human!! :laughing:

I played 2 random bgs today and lost both of them, we had 5 mercenaries that might be why.

I’ll look for an rbg group now, a place that I can avoid stupid mercenaries.

You also won’t see them in brawls.

Alliance wjn rate is fine. Horde has more pvpers but not better.

1 Like

and if Horde did happen to be 5% ahead in the win rate all the cry babies would faction change and then there really would be no alliance left lol

1 Like

Even if they did, it wouldn’t be believed.

And rightfully so, might I add. The last time I remember that they gave any inkling to any PvP statistics was Wintergrasp before any major changes.

and I still refuse to believe that was true, considering how much offense has been continually buffed since then.

2 Likes

The trick is, if you are losing repetitively, wait about 10 minutes before you queue again. When I’m losing a lot on either horde or alliance I noticed that I’m hopping right back into queue immediately after the end of the game, resulting in me getting the same 5-6 teammates that I just lost with. Wait about 10 minutes and then queue, then you’ll get an entirely new team.

4 Likes

The deserter debuff also serves that function, lol.

I would never advocate for leaving a BG early. HOWEVER, I am guilty of leaving Seething Shores before they begin.

Gearing this paladin (on horde) has been a real challenge. The other day I lost 8 bgs in a row, and yesterday evening I lost the only bg i que’d for. As of late, alliance has been winning the majority of battlegrounds in my case.

1 Like

its gotta be server my server. At bladefist…ally gets hammered all the time

Right now, a WS game…2-0 horde, 29 kills ally 3. This is normal

This morning so far I had a EOTS that we 4 capped + flag, and a Battle for Gilneas that we 3 capped. Even got the Win a gilneas in under 6 minutes achievement from it. Then I got stuck in a 1200-200 SS mines and a WSG where the entire ally team was clueless. Ya win some ya lose some. I may stick to epics for the remainder of the morning.

I have been paying for 14 hours on alliance, and have not won 1 single BG, this is getting ridiculous, there has to be some sort of balance, or horde are going to have no alliance to play against

No, it’s not by server. Even the old battlegroup days are long gone.