Same Elite Sets - ADD a token for season 1 and 2 sets

Myself and probably everyone else making posts on this topic think it’s Blizzard’s.

That’s why we are writing.

3 Likes

I mean, its literally the same acquisition method as pve except for the fact that they can still obtain the non tier armor sets from the raid, something they could’ve done regardless. If only amirdrassil was available as an awakened raid, then it would be exactly the same as pvp. However, raiders get all 3 raids which isn’t really something that can be replicated for pvp.

It may have been unclear when I described it briefly, but here is what I was trying to convey:

In previous seasons, killing bosses in PvE on different difficulties grants different appearances. In PvP, you get the non-elite appearance when you buy a conquest piece, and the elite appearance at certain ratings.

In Season 4, you get the voted-on tier set appearances for killing bosses on different difficulties in PvE. In PvP, you don’t get the appearance for the voted-on appearance for non-elite sets from buying the item. You have to wait 9 weeks for charges, and that’s assuming that you want to destroy your stat priority when catalyzing. On top of it, there is no elite appearance.

3 Likes

Only if you get the item with its appearance as a drop, or you get tier. If your class has the s1 set in season 4, you are not going to get any season 1 appearances from either aberrus or amirdrassil. PVP is similar, except its always in amirdrassil.

Mountainous non sequitur here. Posts do nothing

Here is a link to my post on General Discussion since I think Blizzard doesnt look at PvP forums…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/elite-pvp-sets-what-is-the-point-of-a-community-vote/1836917

1 Like

You main warrior so im not surprised you think that :joy: they got an awful set for sure

This definitely happened.

1 Like

I am hoping this is an oversight. There is no footnote stating the S4 appearance vote did NOT affect PVP. I hope this is addressed ASAP for us. :pray:

4 Likes

Because the S4 appearance vote did affect PvP in the same way it does for PvE. All dropped gear remains exactly the same while gear catalyzed into tier will obtain the voted on apperance.

So PVP sets aren’t considered tier?

Pvp tier sets have the corresponding conquest tier appearance.

So it’s still a Tier set.

Yes. Which is why it has the voted on appearance in conquest recolor.

Funny how there is Mythic appearance and not Elite by that logic.

Mythic isn’t granted by achievement nor is it rendered unobtainable when the season its attached to ends

You know there is vendor that used to sell elite parts for 1600 rating/KSM?

Funny how S3 Elite apperances are still obtainable even thought on paper, season ended and new one started.

Elite armor appearances have been automatic and nonpurchaseable since at least bfa.

It’s a s3+s4 armor, so its attached season hasn’t ended

Do you think they’ll add in kydrav’s sword?

Funny how pieces of Elite pvp tier set were sold by vendor whole expansion now.

Season ended 2 days ago.