Same Elite Sets - ADD a token for season 1 and 2 sets

Feel kind of mislead by the whole vote for tier thing. Logging on to the same sets feels bad. I realize this has been standard but I thought it would be different because we voted for tier

28 Likes

Wouldn’t be shocked if they were like “who forgot to ship the voted appearance for pvp?” and were like… well, too late now shrugs.

11 Likes

Ur a rog thats ur punishment uwu :fox_face:

3 Likes

Don’t know how you expected them to handle the weapons or non tier off pieces

2 Likes

Is it the same set appearance too?

1 Like

make me sad

1 Like

i was so excited to try and get the old stuff i didnt get to play and was let down to see “season 3 and 4” in the tmog place. Really shows they dont care about pvp

7 Likes

Triple hpal rbg when?

1 Like

I can’t wait to have the same ole elite set unlocked… Boring.

Not to mention the worst PvP tier sets ever that I am stuck with because more PvErs voted… Boring.

Why do we not have choices of ANY 3 tier sets on a vendor, along with NEW elite sets?

I thought Legion was the last of the dull/boring “season 1 & 2” sets.

5 Likes

make ur own post see if you can get some attention

Posted on general forums. Threads generally get traction there.

1 Like

They’re gonna run you out of town

3 Likes

Believe it or not, usually being nice and not hating on them in the first 5 words of the post tends to let them read the rest, and implementing a solution that benefits everyone (ie- tokens) also is something that wouldn’t hurt them.

I haven’t had too many issues with those forums.

1 Like

From the PTR it was already known that it was the same as in S3, people misinterpreted the entire vote assuming that they were going to put new recolors

1 Like

Can you teach us this skill?

Absolutely not. Especially not after you harrassed me into the dirt in shadowlands on my shaman.

-watchanime

1 Like

2 Likes

Im looking for the Elite sets… so they really just kept S3 and didnt update for our votes?

3 Likes

Very upset about this. At least give us the chance to earn the elite sets from the previous season like the PVErs are getting…

3 Likes

I think Blizzard should salvage the situation by giving us some of the unused cosmetic sets for hitting 1800. Like those Plunderlord recolors

2 Likes