Safe to say Shadowlands is the third worst expansion?

You blatantly and outright admitting to ignoring my arguments with your “i didn’t read most of that” line and still think you’re the one who is correct, is jumping Crocodile Jesus over Buddhas Kangaroo insanity compared to anything i’ve ever said to you.

Because you practically made up your mind and not really being open minded or understanding to any disagreements people have with you saying “wait until it’s done”. You don’t want your mind to be changed because you think you’re correct. :confused:

1 Like

This had nothing to do with your original comment saying that shadowlands was better than wod or BFA.
and alts are trash in shadowlands? you need legendaries and conduits and rep and gear.
Alts since wod are terrible. System craft has made alts simply a second main.

1 Like

You don’t understand facts and opinions.

Let me know when you have something more substantial than insults.

1 Like

I mean of course i think im right. Its a tough burden but someones gotta carry it.

i find your argument of its a multi payer game unpersuasive to me as i dont think that particular component applies here. To rank expansion is a different era with mechanics/abilities:”/etc. they are pretty distinct whoch is why they are ranked that way. The SL era aint done so we dont know what else is in it.

There isnt another way to look at it as OPs as concept is expansion bu expansion. You can make judgment now sure but its too early and subject to his opinion perhaps changing with additional content

Safe to say its an solid 7/10 expansion so it can be salvaged.
Thing is their whole idea of content with the convenants tanked prtty damn hard. 9.1.5 QoL were in 9.0 the expansion would be a solid 8/10. Descent reward and short world quests would be enough to a 9/10.
SL did bring many useless restrictions and BfA had even wrose systems, their scaling system for pve/pvp was legit retarded.

Just because you think you’re right, doesn’t make you right…

I’ve given reasons on why your approach doesn’t work with multi-player games, and yet you subjectively think my argument is unpersuasive. Let’s not be closed minded about it, and at least understand why i’ve said that

That doesn’t stop us from giving judgements. If you think it is, i don’t know what to tell you.

That’s your subjective opinion. There is more ways to look at things like that then just one.

And there’s nothing wrong with making the judgement early. I mean by your own logic here, it pretty much defeats any judgement given at any time really, because what exactly qualifies too early anyways? Blizzard could literally go back to Wrath of the Lich King now and so on and make changes to it and that would, by your own logic, would invalidate any judgement you’ve given it, because of that update, it might not be done. Heck, That’s pretty much what Blizzard did with MoP, Wrath and so on with it’s portal removals.

Plus, you’re acting like we can’t give judgement to each individidual patch and content and use that to total it all together, in something like this for example. :point_down:

9.0.0 = 6/10
9.0.5 = 7/10
9.1.0 = 6/10
9.1.5 = 8/10
9.2.0 = 7/10

And so on… and the final score is 6.8 out of 10 or something like that. Heck, that’s how it’s done with your waiting until it’s all done too approach too. But what you’re seemingly suggesting is to take a late reactive approach.

It actually ranks above WotLK for me.

Too busy asking if you could not if you should!

Also me thinking your argument is unpersuasive isnt beinf closed minded. I see your argument and find it lacking.

The thread is its safe to say sL is bottom 3. It should sayits safe to say sl is bottom 3 if it keeps the direction its going

You’re intentionally and subjectively thinking my arguments are unpersuasive and yet offer no counters to it, or even explain how it doesn’t apply other then just saying this.

Right now, all you got is subjective opinion.

That’s his opinion. I can’t say he’s right or wrong. All i can do is disagree, midagree or agree to it.

Personally i don’t think Shadowlands is 3rd worst at all and that spot goes to WoD, for the missing amount of content it has in comparison, while the 2nd is legion, mainly for the presence it set for WoW.

It is. That’s my opinion.

No they aren’t.

You have to grind gear/rep in every expansion anyways.

Legendaries
Conduits

Versus

Neck
Cloak
Azerite powers
Essences
Cloak

Sounds like you just don’t know how to gear one quickly.

Also the changes coming in 9.1.5 are making it even easier.

Actually I do.

It’s not an insult. Nothing wrong with only doing LFR. I just find it funny you hide your main :joy:

Naw, it continues to be the second worst.

Wod>SL>BFA

Wod didn’t have content but I played a lot more of it than the mindless unbalanced content of SL.

You have proven you don’t.

Sorry, you only do LFR.

That’s your very uneducated opinion.

Me being 4/10 mythic on two toons disagrees with that.

It is a very educated fact.

Yeah, sure you got carried.

shadowlands is def the most dry feeling…I felt comfortable taking a break in WoD…but i feel like shadowlands has a lot of potential

No it’s not.

Lol no I didn’t.

Yeah, go back and see if you can read and understand the posts.

Yeah, you did you parsed green or worse.

I really enjoyed both Cataclysm and WoD, and I’m okay with Shadowlands. I might be less angry about it because I didn’t play during 9.0 so the first content drought didn’t really affect me at all.

I understand perfectly :joy:

No I didn’t.

Rogues not even past 45 renown :joy: those logs mean absolutely nothing :joy::joy::joy::joy: