Safe to say Shadowlands is the third worst expansion?

First i didnt read most of that.

To your last point: No lol. Im done because youre nuts to compare a half done expansion to complete expansions when ranking expansions. We aint gonna agree because you think that waiting before ranking is not correct and aint nobody got time to talk in circles

Thats it lol.

I feel like gordon ramsay getting responses from joseph in this thread lol

That is part of the problem.

Actually, it is an opinion and not a fact.

your nuts wod was better by far nice and simple one legendary and tier simple times no one would of complained at all except for flying if they difnt get behind as usual and ditch the expansion and still ended up with broken legion with bfa and sl to follow those 3 expansions and half done half broke garbage ruined this game. if its any systems like the last 3 expansions pass i done quit logging in to shadowlands. bfa was better than legion and shadowlands for the simple fact wasnt loaded with garbage legendaries and no garbage class hall covenant.

How intelligent of you to admit that… /s :roll_eyes:

Maybe it’s the reason why you call other people mad…

That’s your subjective opinion mate.

Because it’s a multiplayer game. Multi … Player… Game. It’s not single-player, and it can’t be judged as such.

If there is something wrong, then you make the criticism so it can change because of the active development that multiplayer games have. It is valid to make judgements on patches and such.

…Not sure why you want to compare yourself to an angry chef that yells at his other chefs and gets angry when he doesn’t get his lamb sauce… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Its more the part of the clip where he goes “what?” With the confused look on his face to the contestants replies.

Gets me everytime

Okay… i’ve never watched Hell’s Kitchen, just only saw that meme in particular. Though i digress from that.

Is there anything else you like to add to this convero here or no? :confused:

Unfortunately for you it is a fact. Your opinion about it not being a fact is in-fact your opinion and not a fact.

This is precisely the problem. We’re only one patch in despite all this time. It’s unprecedented.

People saying you can’t judge because we’re only one patch in–

Dude if it looks like poop, smells like poop, do I really have to taste it to know it’s poop?

Unfortunately, you don’t understand what a fact is. Your opinion about your opinions being facts are wrong.

I’m honestly wrestling with this one… NOT that I think it’s too early, or that it couldn’t reach that low… I’m just wondering if 3rd worst isn’t giving it too much credit tbh.

I hold it up against my Worst and Second Worst (BfA and WoD respectively), start taking apart the problems, and… Shadowlands could take the #2 spot even.

Thing about “worst overall” though, is something that takes time, because one factor of an expansion can’t be judged while its still in play, and that’s the long term impact and legacy. It isn’t too late to call Shadowlands a mistake, but to fully make a comprehensive judgement, more time is needed.

Shadowlands is the worst expansion.

That’s your opinion. Lucky for me my statements are based on the facts I already laid out for you.

Not my fault you can’t comprehend them.

I don’t care what you base your opinions on they are still only opinions. Not my fault you can’t comprehend that fact.

Because it’s not a fact.

Sorry you’re an LFR hero that doesn’t understand the game.

lol pardon?

I’ll give you this one, gross.

Vanilla was garbage unless you were a complete loser IRL, and BC is the most grossly overrated XPac of all time.

I liked both better.
Take a poll. Your opinion does not make mine invalid.
The only thing left to enjoy is raiding. Our guild used to to world pvp and that’s dead. We used to do BG’s and no one has any time because of everything else you have to farm. We used to have weekly M+ groups and those evaporated cause our tanks hate these dungeons.
Torgast is fun sometimes but I have my legendary and I’m not gonna blow hundreds of thousands of gold to make all of the offbrand legos for funsies.
Lego should be interchangeable in any slot at the runecarver for free. upgrade ranks should not be player marketplace. but upgrade like artifacts with power.
So I laid out my reasons. And yeah I do think it’s the worst expansion in the history of wow. But I still love my guild and my friends and we’re hanging in there hoping for better.
And I shouldn’t have to either “quit if I don’t like it” or “shut up cause you’re still playin”

Oh yea im done with this. I think your approach is crazy and you aint changin my mind.

Good day sir.

That literally doesn’t have anything to do with my points.

People can have a like/dislike with shadowlands and that’s their opinion.

My point is that gearing Alts is easier in shadowlands than BFA because of the lack of systems.

You’re not required to farm 4 sets of gear for one spec.