Safe to say Shadowlands is the third worst expansion?

Considering shadowlands already has catered more to Alts and will be even more in 9.1.5 these aren’t an opinion.

That would require me to actually be wrong.

Yeah, it is an opinion.

Feels good to be wrong huh?

I find it surprising you disliked Mop. I felts many classes peaked and really enjoyed the world around me. Still one of my favorite xpacs to level in and feel many professions haven’t felt as good either sense mop. I have enjoyed shadowlands more than BFA and WOD. So its mid pack.

1 Like

Actually it’s not.

I wouldn’t know considering I’m not wrong :+1:

We can continue all day but it is an opinion. Thanks for being wrong about this too!

Sure we can. I’m on the clock killing time.

It’s not an opinion.

You being an LFR hero is an opinion.
SL being easier on Alts isn’t an opinion.

I am working, multiboxing, watching netflix and forum browsing.

Now you are trying to name call?

Yes, it is an opinion. I know things are very hard to comprehend, but one of these times you will understand.

You two should probably get a room for all that orc lovin’.

You lost me. That was the best expansion. It just needed to tone down the dailies a little.

Huh? The first raid was fine, the only issue was slg on mythic. Otherwise Ive heard no one complain. Nax in wrath and EN were trashed for being garbage CN wasnt.

but write it off if you want. Might as wel unsub if it aint gonna get any better lol

a better analogy would be that your favorite place to get cinnamon rolls takes longer and longer for the same quality, or the same amount of time for decreasing quality. so you downrank it compared to other places.

What do you mean third?

SL is the worst probably.

Are you sure that’s actually what is happening? Or are you, like most of the people who complain, only saying it’s bad because you THINK it’s the right thing to say.

Don’t answer that, I already know which one it is.

It’s not better than BFA or WOD.

2 Likes

If it’s so easy on alts, why did they concede that it wasn’t, and are adding more ways to make it easier on alts in 9.1.5?

I mean, why do that if it’s amazing now, according to you?

To be fair, a lot of people left the game during MoP. That was the largest sub drop off the game had ever seen up to that point, and it never really recovered those kind of sub numbers ever again.

I personally loved MoP, so I am with you that it wasn’t as bad as people say it was, but the numbers do say otherwise.

1 Like

MoP has a lot of good playable content, but it was stupidly grindy in all fronts.Also Pandas were never well developed as a playable race.

The only expansion I haven’t enjoyed was SL. Of course some have been better than others, here is my list from best to worst.

1. WotLK
  2. Legion
  3. BC
  4. MoP
  5. BfA
  6. Cataclysm
  7. WoD
  8. SL

That was more disappointment at cata and the long content drought it brought, and then seeing a heavy asian asthetic after that, more than anything. Most people seem to regret leaving the game during MoP.

Just shows you can’t judge things based off first impressions.

How so? An entire expansion of development is more than most races get.

That was for the mainland pandaren, not the turtle pandaren we play as.

Wait, are our pandaren an analogue to taiwan?..cool.

That’s still the same race though. Pandaren from the turtle don’t have a different culture or anything, besides being more willing to explore the world.

Could be though.