Safe to say Shadowlands is the third worst expansion?

expac isnt even halfway done.
im pretty good on reserving judgement for a little longer.

2 Likes

This expansion got the most unjustified hate ever. It wasn’t bad, people were just flat out ignorant to the lore and thought it was a rip off of Kung-Fu Panda.

Your explanation showed BFA was better for alts!

It’s been the worst for me. I just don’t like it, tried giving it a chance a few times… but I just can’t get into it. Now that even Mythic zero requires the blizz raider score, Leggo regrind, and dom sockets… it’s insane.

Only if you have no idea what you’re reading which sums you up
Pretty accurately.

I can’t help it you contradict yourself all the time.

I haven’t contradicted myself at all. It’s not my fault you can’t comprehend the facts.

You haven’t provided any facts only opinions. Your opinions are wrong as well.

I personally think it is worse than WoD outside of the whole flying debacle and requiring Tanaan rep. BFA also seemed better to play casually, but I only played 8.3 so it is hard to accurately rank the whole expansion. I would have SL as worst or 2nd worst.

Problem with the QOL stuff coming in 9.1.5 is stuff people have been asking for since very early beta. It’s over a year too late.

While the storyline is certainly better than Cata or BfA, so far the actual game play has been the worst. The first raid has been one of the worst in the game’s history, class play and balance has been a giant turd, and reward for effort expended is the worst its been since vanilla.

SL can maybe be redeemed to be in the upper part of the worst expansions, but the first 10 months of the expansion have pretty much sealed this as a crap expansion.

3 Likes

A $225 turd sandwich thus far.

Is put it at 1st worst for me because of very weird ways I rate expansions. But as someone who loves playing alts and pvp the start of the end was legion (but like how others have stated class halls and mage tower kept it together)

Shadowlands is the only expansion that had nothing for me to hold onto.

Legion had mage tower, class halls, and fun mythic plus.

Bfa had trolls. That’s it my class was gutted in pvp (enhance) and the armor was very alt unfriendly. But the fact I could play a zandalari paladin and play in troll land bumped it up for me big time.

WoD had very fun pvp and spec design. I don’t raid so I didn’t care for new content I just jumped in random bgs all the time and had a blast.

Shadowlands has nothing. I got a small bit of troll lore. While enhance improved it was stuck behind a covenant I didn’t want for pvp (venthyr). And all in all there was nothing to hold onto. Alt unfriendly, mythic was trash, pvp was trash.

Idk that’s just me. But anyone who says u can’t judge this expansion yet despite it being out for a year are out of their minds.

So for me so far my expansion list is

1. Wrath
  2. Legion
  3. Tbc
  4. Vanilla
  5. Pandaria
  6. Wod
    7 cataclysm
    8 Bfa
    9 Shadowlands

lol what?

You spelled Nyalotha wrong. CN isn’t the worst raid. Not even close.

I said “one of the worst,” not “the worst.” Nice reading comprehension. :roll_eyes:

You not being able to comprehend them doesn’t make them not facts.

Like it or not to play at a relevant level you had more systems in BFA for Alts than any expansion. This fact alone makes it terrible for Alts.

You’re wrong. Just accept the L and move on.

I am firmly in the WoW isn’t good camp–but CN wasn’t bad at all. Was quite innovative actually.

1 Like

I respect your opinion, but I think the raids have been the only positive so far in this expansion regarding game mechanics.

And of course, the art team hit it out of the part with the zone layouts.

1 Like

You providing opinions doesn’t make them facts! Sorry, this is a difficult subject for you.

Systemlands isn’t near complete and you want to say BFA has more systems? :rofl:

Sorry, you are the one that should accept you are wrong here and moving on would be good for you.

Raid design has never been in a place where I would call it “bad” - not even at WoW’s worst.

It’s not even one of the worst.

Sorry you seem to get used to easy bosses like Nyalotha.