Safe Space forum section

Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo?

:bison:

2 Likes

You keep saying ‘I don’t even know who you are’ as if that somehow changes the level of toxicity you’ve spread over different threads on this forum. You don’t get to complain about people mistreating others when you are guilty of the same.

2 Likes

Nope I’m thinking of a male fox but I haven’t seen them around much, unless you changed. Now that you’ve posted I do recognize your name though as well.

I’m kind of curious as to how I’m seen by the community. Probably forgettable except the fact I put moo at the end of most posts and that drives people nuts.

Moo!

1 Like

Reading this OP and thread is like sitting in a room full of people who think The Colbert Report was serious.

5 Likes

I just remember the “moo” tbh lol

And I can’t remember the other fox… I’ll have to go look. I gender swap fuzz every so often but I haven’t done that in like… 2 years? I think?

The what now?

Check it out on YouTube :+1:

1 Like

Sounds interesting.

It could be you than. The older I get the more it seems like I can’t track time. Last year felt like it was only 3-4 months long. The only times that drag are when I have a migraine or when its slow at work.

Moo!

1 Like

The problem then is how to gatekeep the ones that are not this out?

I find offensive that you did not give me a chance to give a counterpoint to the response to my post before cutting in front of me.

1 Like

Omg right?

It’s like “Oh yeah… I remember that.”
Happened 15 years ago

Oh ._.

1 Like

My suggestion isn’t a complaint. It’s a suggestion. The two are not mutual.

Moo!

1 Like

Yeah, sure, and I’m next in line for the crown of England. :dracthyr_crylaugh: Have a good night Kiper.

Well adjusted adults are not easily offended, if at all. But there are multiple classification of adults these days.

Ones who grew up not being offended by everything. They are great to be around…extremely fun to banter with.

And ones who grew up being taught that the world revolves around them and that everything they don’t like or agree with is offensive. They’re not great to be around and best avoided at all costs.

The world needs far less of the latter.

1 Like

Forum moderation just as stern as it is in the Customer Support section. Go try trolling, false flagging, ect., in there and see how fast you’re suspended. Common forum goers understand to stay away from there if they are wanting to troll or harass users.

1 Like

Struggles against the urge to strangle a thousand cows

that

Moo

puts such

Fury on

me!

Womp Womp
Dats tuff

The rules should be enforced regardless. Those who receive warnings for toxic behaviour need to give their head a wobble instead of thinking it’s everyone else whose in the wrong.

3 Likes