Safe Space forum section

Oh right. I forgot about him. Hmm…well then Kiper is the 3rd most toxic, negative person on the forums.

Please just chirp at someone else lmao.
its CLEAR ABUSE when one person is punished for doing what hundreds of thousands didnt.
that you think its ok tells me you are whats wrong with this forum

1 Like

I don’t even know who you are, stop paying that much attention to me then. I don’t even know what to say about this. Have a good day though, I guess.

1 Like

My statement stands. I don’t care if you know who I am or not.

So many decry the idea merely because of the source and not on its own merits. Maybe i missed it but, did Kiper ever say they wanted a safe space to be immune from repercussions of other posters?
or would it simply exist to protect folks from such behavior?

On its own, to me, it sounds like a decent suggestion, but, i dont have the faith i once did in the mods on the forums not to mess it up.

1 Like

They would absolutely mess it up and it wouldn’t be monitored as heavily as it should. I’m not decrying the idea as you put it. It’s a decent idea, but when it comes from one of the top three most toxic people here? It may as well be a troll post.

1 Like

It would be 100 times easier to mix oil and water than have a safe space forum. The only true “safe space” is one you are all by yourself, and w/o a mirror (and some people would still need to be open minded). It is impossible to write/say something that will not offend somebody.

It’s not. Well adjusted adults are able to even disagree without being offensive towards each other. Well adjusted adults don’t come into threads like the Worgen above us did and start spouting stuff like that when people are trying to make decent suggestions. That’s the exact nonsense that a Safe Space section could limit.

1 Like

somewhere between 2008-2010 from my recollection.

1 Like

Actual abuse is already a violation and will lead to moderation. So you’re asking for what already exists? Great, you’ve got it.

But in reality you’re asking for a place where any sort of criticism or negativity is not allowed. And to this I once again say…No. Grow thicker skin.

1 Like

That seems a little early? Things felt pretty normal to me until around 2018 or so. Maybe it’s an area thing.

I remember the summer of Pokemon Go being like the 2010s peak and then it dropped off a cliff shortly thereafter.

Criticism, why not? Constructive criticism is always welcome. Negativity, nope. Negativity was outlined in the OP.

You aren’t entitled to treat people badly and be a jerk.

1 Like

Pot meet kettle.

6 Likes

Take your own advice. Then maybe your words will have some weight behind them.

1 Like

Its not so much that I pay attention to you as much as you post a ton in threads I happen to look at.

I don’t know more than a dozen people by name on the forums.

1. You
  2. Brewa
  3. Grumbles (for the cookies,)
  4. Rita (great poster even when we disagree,)
  5. Awkward (I think a human warlock she is one I put on ignore for a bit but I can’t remember why,)
  6. Dizzy (average poster but for some reason its an easy name to remember,)
  7. Qwarterpound (does the weekly vault thread,)
  8. Annastasa (usually ok but when I disagree with her I really tend to disagree, seems like a nice enough person though,)
  9. Kennie (not sure why I remember the name and avatar, seems nice enough but I don’t seem to share many interests with them,)
  10. The fox that always waggles (can’t remember the name offhand but would recognize it when I see it,)
  11. A human pally troll that I’m sure was banned a year ago (another I can’t remember off hand,)
  12. A panda from 2 years or more ago that was either banned or quit who was one of the biggest pot stirrers I’ve ever seen (again can’t recall the name but would recognize on sight,)
  13. A dwarf shaman who I’ve gotten into debates several times with but we seem to not understand one another or simply disagree on everything.

I have a hard time remembering people in general and yet I still recognize you and not really for good reasons.

2 Likes

I’m not here to convince you, I don’t even know who you are. I’ve never even seen you here. I’m not seeking your approval or validation, I absolutely don’t care either which way. This thread was a suggestion for Blizzard.

I post in the waggle thread every so often that may be me

1 Like

That’s the entirety of the forums.

We now disagree and I find that offensive. Its really that easy.

Moo!

Finish the next few sentences and it might sort itself out.