Safe Space forum section

People don’t have to take abuse just because others want to be jerks. You aren’t entitled to abuse posters without repercussion.

3 Likes

Nah these forums need the exact opposite. A place where you can speak your mind without fear or being muted/banned.

4 Likes

Indeed, but you could supervise them and make sure that their personnel belief, political views, or social circles doesn’t impact the service they give out.

Or maybe train them better?

3 Likes

I find that it’s usually the people who sneer about “snowflakes” who need “safe spaces” who lose their minds shouting about things being shoved down their throats whenever they have to be reminded of the existence of people who aren’t exactly like them in their video games that were supposed to be “safe spaces” from “politics”.

2 Likes

All good points. Training and accountability are important for any job, especially customer facing ones that can impact their reputation.

2 Likes

haha it was an old pace picante salsa commercial

1 Like

The sad joke in all of this is that THEY are the people with all the safe spaces where they get pandered to and enabled all day long while screaming everywhere that safe spaces are for the weak.

3 Likes

Well, I guess it’s the fact that it’s the official Blizzard forums that makes it a little jarring.

I have nothing negative to say about in-game moderation and support though, by contrast. Every interaction professional and courteous over the past decade.

I would be very shocked to learn that it’s the same team, because their behaviors are diametrically opposed, at least in my interactions with each (though to be fair, I’ve interacted far more with in-game support).

1 Like

The “safe space” is staying off the forums, not in them.

2 Likes

Hm, sometimes I wonder though!

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

The problem is, what is safe or not safe is so subjective that it would be very difficult to moderate.

1 Like

Not reading the whole thread. But are you actually kidding me right now Kiper? A safe space away from negativity? I want you to take a long, hard look at LITERALLY EVERY POST YOU EVER MAKE EVER and say that again. You are the second most negative person on this forum, and you would have no right to that ‘safe space’ you’re wanting.

7 Likes

Who is the first? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

That would be a certain fox that trolls around on the account-wide ignore thread

3 Likes

Shared account?

Moo!

2 Likes

Oh I see. Well. Not touching that one.

I would have guessed it was brew (or something or other I’m horrible at names,) a brew master monk who think he is Odyns gift to mankind.

Moo!

That is wise Sir panda, for it is best not to speak their name. Lest you summon them here.

You mean Brewa?

1 Like

Thats the one.