Safe Space forum section

Have a hard time reading? I said it was a good thing you weren’t around back then. You could have been shot.

The facts are out there that show there were more killing during that period of time.

Yeah as in I’d be shot and killed.

You could have been if you were in the wild west.

Only if I was in certain more lawless parts.

Good thing you weren’t around back then.

What even has this devolved into…

Orctang being wrong and doubling down?

No.

The forums are already super safe space. Not sure why you think they’re not.

One little post that isn’t “correct-think” is bound to get flagged - just because they can - and then your “trust level” is gone. lol

You are the one that is wrong.

Yeah cause you’re not doubling down, you’re tripling down. :rofl: Dude saw some wild west movies, played RDR online and decided he was a expert on the wild west despite the actual experts saying it wasn’t as lawless as people believed/Hollywood.

Sorry, you wrong…

Alright children. Go to your respective corners and think about what you are doing in this moment.

I don’t think we need more rules and more people flagging posts, if anything people should feel “safe” to say what ever crazy or stupid thing they want.

Bring back the downvote option, Blizzard. I’m sure our fee fees can handle it, we’re like middle aged adults.

I will check on you in your corner in a few minutes.

1 Like

Nope. Keep on watching Deadwood or whatever and thinking that’s how it was everywhere. Orctang is just a troll.

Of course, you are wrong. Go read some statistics.

1 Like

Like the ones I showed you and you ignored?

oookay this isn’t ending so Imma just mute the thread.

You haven’t provided any statistics on killings.

Thank God I figured out how to ignore him even with his profile hidden.