Running of the Gnomes 14th year

think my GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8G will be enough…haha

Thank you for sharing this with me! This is why I love having this event everywhere! People don’t need to know about the community event to experience the core of why we started it, and for people like you to be the wonderful humans to others that we encountered at the start of it that helped our gnomes reach the goal each year. I hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

pinkyli pre-race gnome run 2023

8 Likes

You there right now Pharazon…I am …Mouserrsr

1 Like

You have about 2 hrs and so to get your Pink Haired Gnome made and ready to run for the Running of the Gnomes…get out here and come join the fun …

3 Likes

I’m on Pinkyli gnome and on a Pharazon (lightforged; just providing one of the transmog yaks only).

1 Like

Less then 2 hours to be in the Running of the Gnomes…we already have few 100 players already at the start area…

1 Like

Will this get sharded?

There are many folks here at the moment.

3 Likes

Yes it will at some point unfortunately…

That explains why it’s been deserted for me. :robot:

edit: besides the two gnomes on chickens. They’re cool.

Fuzzbutt!!! look for me i got a gnome priest named crumpetz!

1 Like

Just going to say.

The turnout is pretty huge, and this image was taken 30 minutes ago. https://i.imgur.com/eAHpNYi.png

yes i did get pink hair and shirt someone was grateful enough to give me gold for both

2 Likes

The toys from people are blinding me and my computer hamster is gonna die

3 Likes

ten minutes :robot::sweat_drops:

edit: I’ve been disconnected! Avenge me!

edit 2: i’ve returned to a world without gnomes. :ghost:

edit: My friends are at the end with me.

2 Likes

OMG I FORGOT

I cant get on for a bit! D:

1 Like

I participated, and licked Rokhan.

2 Likes

Why pink haired

Well congrats to those that were able to participate. This run was a big let down for me. A ruined experience.

running of the gnomes 2023 retail

9 Likes