Running of the Gnomes 14th year

Sorry, I was gun focused on the challenge. :robot::sweat_drops:

edit: Prime, i’ve been erasing several mechagnomes for a much harder take on the challenge.

edit 2: WAIT! I CAN USE A DRACTHYR FOR THE GOLD! BLHAW! :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Just a boost to bring this to top of the page and remind you all about this coming weekend Running of the Gnomes…get your little pink hair Gnome ready to run and have some fun with 1,000’s of other players from around the world…all to help beat out Breast Cancer…see you there on the Scarlet Crusade realm Oct 14th…7pm EDT/4pmPDT…

4 Likes

You don’t have to be level 1 it’s just easier that way for people so they can just show up! You aren’t required to do anything other than be a gnome (with pink hair/etc) and being kind.

This year there’s a Trading Post objective if you do the quest on an under level 10 in a pink shirt!

1 Like

I’m worried you might go over in level by the end of the run before completing the quest, be sure to level lock yourself if you wanna go on a mechagnome!

1 Like

No worries, I got the gold and now i’m level locked. :robot::+1:

Currently teaching my little guy to make the pink shirt for the next step of my challenge. :memo::robot:

edit: While I stick to running around. Might get tough when I need the mageweave cloth on the other side of the world. :robot::sweat_drops:

1 Like

We’ll be giving out shirts!! No stress!!

2 Likes

It’s no trouble, I’m always really excited when I make myself a challenge. :robot::video_game:

1 Like

I want to but the solar eucalyptus… 6:00 pm might be late enough though. Any one remember the running of the bulls (Tauren lvl 1s) on some server or other?

1 Like

Per NASA:

In the U.S., the annular solar eclipse begins in Oregon at 9:13 a.m. PDT and ends in Texas at 12:03 p.m. CDT. (Though the whole eclipse will end in Texas at 1:33 CDT)

I’m a pretty big Astronomy dork.

That’s a few hours before the Gnome Run!

4 Likes

Sound the horn…

Pinkyli is warming up for Saturday.
pinkli running

And, just a reminder of the sheer amount of fun from the retail run last year:
running of the gnomes 2022 retail

7 Likes

Got to love that run into Org for sure …its a blast …

2 Likes

Very excellent news.

1 Like

Shameful boost to get this back on top …reminder today is the real Running of the Gnomes on Scarlet Crusade realm…come join me and 1,000’s of other players …and help raise money for Breast Cancer…

2 Likes

Here is invite link too the Running of the Gnomes Discord group…https://discord.gg/QqkJtpyc

2 Likes

I just saw a gnome named “Runformom” pass through goldshire earlier today. I was on a lowbie gnome myself but I realised 2 things. 1. This gnome probably used that name to honour the fact that their mother was likely passed away and 2. I could be of more use as protection.

So off I logged onto a level 70, high-tailed it back to where I last saw them and eventually caught up with my target gnome in northern STV. I then proceeded to run beside her the whole way, killing anything that got near.

Was a sweet moment. Probably the best moment I’ve had in wow for a while.

5 Likes

Fanatic…come join us then later today for more fun …its a total riot doing the real race with 1,000’s of others…

1 Like

concerned look

2 Likes

A good video card is helpful. :grin:

Yes we will riot in Org tonight after the run…we always do each year…

1 Like