Running of the Gnomes 14th year

Because it’s for Breast Cancer charity.

4 Likes

For breast cancer charity.

Also grats to those that were able to partake in this event. May cancer lose the war. Even though this event was a bust for me.

1 Like

Ah that’s cool

wish i could have been there.

1 Like

I was using my Corgi glasses which made it so much funnier.

Thank you all for coming last night and doing the run…was a great run and the after Party was great too by running into Org …

3 Likes

Sadly I got really sleepy (I ended up doing the whole run twice since I missed the very first gate due to the lag fest…) by the end so I missed the after party, but it was a lot of fun and neat to see such a huge turnout!

14 years… really? are you sure? i coulda swore micro-holidays like this were introduced back in bfa… :thinking:

People have been doing events like this well before they were made, well, official. This has been an ongoing thing for just about as long if memory serves.

2 Likes

Yes its been 14 yrs now …the Micro holiday was made up way after the Running of the Gnomes has been out…the Running of the Gnomes is a player base run not a Blizzard one …Blizzard a few years back decide to make it a in game event to celebrate run for all the work it has done to fight Breast Cancer…this was my 12th yr running in it.

3 Likes

There were a ton of gnomes there this year, and hopefully some of that resulted in more even more donations than last year.

Also, when I finally got caught up near the end after my lag and disconnections, I saw you had already been smooshed. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

4 Likes

LOL that was from my running into Org…we do that as a After Party for the Run…its the best part of doing Running for the Gnomes …is too Stampede into the Org and either kiss or lick whomever is Horde leader at this point…its a damn riot to see 100’s of gnomes trying to get into the place where horde leader is …

2 Likes

Yep, I only got one in out of 4 rezs this time before I needed to go. :kissing_cat:

3 Likes

Rokhan must of enjoyed the licks yesterday because no one else got any licks. I felt left out cause I didn’t get any. Plus the crippling lag ruined the run for me.

But anyhow glad you had fun yall.

Can we add in snipers and traps?