Runic Ward chest in upper Zskera Vault Az cannot be solved

Not sure what “scroll buff” is because that was not a part of my vault. Not everyone has the same rooms.

Here to confirm, Removed all buffs and the chest worked.
Had the circlet on and was still failing. After removing it I got it with the 2,4,3,1 runes.
Good luck folks!

Removing buffs has nothing to do with it. I have done it countless times and nothing works. For some people it’s just bugged still.

I’ve removed every buff short of the rep buff from dailies and nothing has worked.

2 Likes

Usually if others are having issues and buggy stuff I do too…but I got the chest done no issues…strange.

They are probably fixing it and it just takes time for all the room comps because mine finally worked and I had ALL the buffs on, just fyi.

Didn’t work for me either.

It’s fixed now. Just managed to open it.

Spoiler 2-4-3-1

Still not working for me.

Still dosn’t work for me lol.

Can confirm, after running in on the next day (after bashing my head for several hours trying to figure it out) 2-4-3-1 worked. I ran in, jumped in bubble stream, grabbed the jump boost and went straight to the chest. It gave me another earth relic for my ring.

1 Like

its bug its room comfiguration im pretty sure. Just tried again Glider down stair skip every mob use bubble then use previous rocket i had (collected 0 item) and it didnt work still bug

Still bugged for me :frowning:
Did manage to finally get my vault doors open achievement. So I guess that’s something.

got mine yesterday what weird is i got it like 2 door before everything was open i had like 20extra key but still funny that the achievement Proc even before you meet the requirement

Still bugged for me :frowning:

still bugged for me as well

Also still bugged.

Still bugged for me as well.

Still not working today