Runic Ward chest in upper Zskera Vault Az cannot be solved

There is a chest with four shadowy Runic Ward objects protecting it. This is one of those classic “click them in the right order” puzzles…except that this is currently impossible.

Clicking the first three symbols as the first choice for me yields the damage blowback, but clicking the far right fourth symbol causes the second symbol to light up and disappear. After this, clicking the far right fourth symbol subsequent times does nothing while the remaining first and third symbols cause blowback and reset the puzzle.

Fun Edit: The blowback damage can critically strike too, which makes it very painful to test this.

39 Likes

Having this SAME issue, this is so annoying

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s literally the last item I have to loot in my Vault for this week, so hopefully they have time to fix it.

2 Likes

Same issue, it’s the last chest in my vault as well.

1 Like

Same problem.

2 Likes

Same issue.

Having the same issue

same problem. tried everything including all the available buffs and items from the vault.

Same here.

same problem last chest to open as well

Same issue.

Same issue

adding to this, having the same issue

Exact same issue. I thought I did something wrong but I’m glad it’s not just me.

Having the same exact problem, thought maybe it was a puzzle that I just wasn’t figuring out but even after looking through every other room doesn’t seem like it can be solved.

Same issue

Having the same issue.

Having the same issue

I am also stuck on this

Same issue.