Runic Ward chest in upper Zskera Vault Az cannot be solved

Same here. No circlet.

Circlet or not makes zero difference for me

Only other thing I haven’t really tried is clicking off the potion of gusts buff, but frankly it’s not my job to QA test live content for Blizzard. They should be working on this and hopefully have a fix before the weekly reset.

2 Likes

YEAH! just did this and my chest was finally solved, thank you very much

1 Like

what did you do? No wind buff or no circlet or both?

none of the suggested steps from the people who have gotten it open have worked. Probably my 6th time zoning into the vault tryna get this damn chest lol

I’ve tried it with and without the circlet, clicked off any buffs, tried 2-4-3-1, but it still hasn’t worked for me. I think I also have all the doors open as well.

When I click the fourth rune, the second rune glows blue and fades but everything else blows me back.

Not wearing the circlet, changing specs, disabling all custom UI, zoning in and out, clicking off buffs, or angling the camera in any way, has not fixed it for me. I think some people might just be really lucky in their instances. I do have every door open and this is the last chest I need.

Still not working … tried everything Cmon should not take forever to fix a simple chest. Its not even a new mechanic that kind of chest was in Mop throne of thunder

Does the 2431 method make any of the runes dissapear or do you just take the hits and then it opens?

As a side note… it randomly worked when I came back after about 3 hours of not being in here…

I wonder if it has something to do with having picked wrong to begin with … and then you have to leave the whole instance… :person_shrugging:

Just adding my name to the list of people with the same issue.

adding my name to the list

Ok, Im not sure if they changed anything or not. Here is what i did step by step by step. Entered and killed spiders. Took web up. Got wind buff, jumped to scrolls, took off wind buff, then got scroll buff. Used scrolls till i was placed in front of the chest room. Removed scroll buff. positioned behind the chest (so i didn’t get knocked back far). Using interact feature and key I did 2, 4, 3, 1 (from right side since i was behind it (4,3,2,1 from back side)). Hopefully they just fixed it and it wasnt a fluke. GL

Can confirm I was able to open it finally!

Finally worked for me. Hoping this is a fix they’ve put out so it works for everyone.

finally got mine as well

Weird, tried didn’t work for me.

Tried again still nothing could be because we are all the same race/faction. Same room configuration ? i dont k now its just a shame that we cant all be done with it

I’m Night Elf so doubt. Could be room configuration though, its annoying though.

If you don’t remove the wind buff before getting scroll buff you can just use the scroll to teleport around until you get to the right floor of the vault, then click it off and use the wind buff to jump around that floor so you don’t have to spend forever randomly teleporting trying to get one specific door. If you teleport all the way to the top floor you can even use wind buff to reach the next floor down so you can keep clearing rooms without needing to go back for scroll buff.

1 Like