Runic Ward chest in upper Zskera Vault Az cannot be solved

Same problem here. I haver tried every buff, clicked in everything and nothing.

Same here. Can’t get past second move

Yeah, same issue as everyone else, I can click the very last ward, the second rune lights up, fades out, then the rest damage me and nothing else changes.

Bump, same issue, everything else is done, just need that chest for the speck of bronze dust

This character not the classic one lmao

Having the same issue, might be a secret puzzle. There was a plague potion that lasted for 2 minutes. Might be tied to the chest ( combat log says the chest does plague damage)

I tried to do it while under the plague potion and nothing changed. You can get the first one to light up but then no matter what you press it damages you and resets.

Thanks for posting this example!

Hope we see a fix by the weekend at least…

Same here.

Same here. Thought I was going crazy lol

I noticed yesterday the blowback damage can crit too, so added it to the OP as a footnote. Makes it harder to test when I had to eat between tries due to that.

1 Like

Bumping to say this is still a problem today (Wednesday)

Yeah, fourth clears second, nothing else works. Bump. Last chest.

Same here.

Same issue. =(

Theres no guarantee for getting all the pieces for that puzzle in one week. Thats not even the last piece for that puzzle. It turns into a mount when its finished.

2 Likes

same issue here

Same, fix should have been out already, lfg

chest opened for me today. no bronze dust tho sadly

Everyone has same issue think Blizzard would have caught on by now? Well guess it not on their it not important enough list.