Runic Ward chest in upper Zskera Vault Az cannot be solved

same issue

Same thin g here.

You arent supposed to keep playing the game til it unlocks the chest. The four symbols over the chest show you what you need to clear to open the chest.

Mine was four blue symbols. I cleared four sets of blue symbols and it opened.

This isn’t that chest.

4 Likes

Wrong type of chest, this one is a click 4 in a specific pattern. You can click the first, but no matter what you click after you fail.

Bump. Having same issue here.

At the chest and having the same issue. Hope it is fixed before reset.

Same issue here

For those who may be confused on which room we’re talking about, its this room clipped from a longer YouTube video. (Not the Thumbnail image btw).

This seemed to have worked on PTR.

3 Likes

Looks like the bug is due to the second from left run despawning when u click the 4th rune

Adding to thread, last chest in vault this week, can’t open it.

On this character, not classic.

Same issue here, clicking one of the Wards seems to dispell not even the right one I click. Then the remaining ones left all bounce me back, take damage, and reset the puzzle. Cannot be solved, seems bugged.

same issue here

really thought i was onto something when i was cycling through the experimental potion buffs and trying to click a specific rune that would align with the particular buff :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same issue. It’s my last thing to open :frowning:

Same issue. 01:56, 3/22.

Same issue here. Can’t find the Bronze spec sand anywhere else so has to be in that chest I can’t open.

Same issue. Something needs to be done before reset.

same issue as everyone else. looks like its an error with the runes because if I click one of them another rune disappears unlike the video

Exactly same problem here, when I click the last rune, the second despawn, then any other rune left hits me.