Runed harbinger crests from delves

Still none received.

Received a human response to my ticket in game basically just telling me to suibmit a bug report and make a thread on the forums - which I had done both already.

Here is an excerpt from teh GM response regarding a potential fix:

Right now, I am afraid there’s no estimated time for a possible fix. While this is not something that can be tackled by Customer Support alone, the issue had been recognized and hopefully it won’t be long before we hear about a solution proper.

Yikes.

So basically “keep posting on the forums, somebody might see it eventually.”

Awesome customer service.

Since the ticket responses from Blizzard say to bring this up on the forums, I gotta keep this thread alive.

Wild how there is ZERO communication from Blizzard on pretty much everything.

bumping because I want my crests too

1 Like

Still haven’t gotten mine.

1 Like

I think I’ve come to the conclusion that the CS department is just two people who don’t talk to each other.

It’s also neat that there seems to be a CS rep that just closes threads in the bug report forum, but isn’t there to actually answer anything.

Still haven’t received my crests.

3 Likes

I too, have not received any Crests.

Blizzard, you home?

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, you know people play this game right?

Still waiting for mine & was not able to submit a ticket to have them look at it. The submit button was non-interactive when trying through the in game interface.

1 Like

They closed my ticket with an automated response about loot eligibility. I opened it back up saying it didn’t address my issue, at all.

Still waiting on mine but my guildie got some when he logged in. Seems hit or miss

2 Likes

I was on the forums to see if I could figure out why I’m so far behind most of my guildies on getting runed crests (I’m about 25-30 behind). I have to think it is this, because I was comparing the numbers before M+ even came out and delves are the only source that I can think of. I definitely do not notice getting them at the end of my T8s (I run the bountiful only, at this point). Fingers crossed for an in game mail I guess.

1 Like

Still nothing here. Would like any sort of answer :person_shrugging:

Nothing here either. They’re dropping for me this week. +2 per bountiful tier 8, but I did 20+ last week and got nothing.

1 Like

I had 100+ delves completed by reset, and 25 Bountiful Keys used. Had 2 Crests until it was fixed.

Still haven’t received retroactive Crests.

The date is Thursday, September 19th at 17:34EST.

Still no retroactive Crests.

Still missing ~40 runed harbinger crests on my main from week 1 T8 bountiful delves, retroactively received the crests on my alt but still nothing on main.

1 Like