Runed harbinger crests from delves

The backpay seems to be from delves you’ve completed and didn’t get Crests for. Some got it, some haven’t.

Still nothing.

Some guildies reported getting a bunch upon login today, but a few of us have received nothing, despite doing t8’s all week.

1 Like

This honestly concerns me a bit. I am thankful if it is indeed back pay from previous delves. But, I am concerned that there was no post about this “back pay.” I don’t want my progress to be hindered because Blizz did a boo boo by accident and then they want to correct that boo boo.

1 Like

Yep, every hour that goes by without acknowledgement or retroactive Crests is making me more concerned.

Still don’t have mine.

1 Like

Still don’t have mine. I don’t really have faith that this is a slow rollout any more and not a bug.

looks like runed crests are dropping again for me but I am still missing the previous backpay runed crests

my mage alt received some runed crests when logging in today but my evoker has received none. My evoker has done 4x bountiful every day (while my alt has only done 1-2 days worth). I’m missing quite a lot on my evoker compared to the rest of my guild & friends.

1 Like

Same, please respond blizzard

1 Like

I’m also still missing mine other than 2 from my first tier 8. Did 7 more after that and didn’t get them yet.

2 Likes

It’s so wild to me that Blizzard hasn’t made a peep on this. It’s been almost a full week since they stopped dropping and bugged out, they do a hotfix to make them drop again, and send some people the Crests for the delves they completed retroactively.

The absolute lack of communication on…well, everything, is frustrating.

It is now after maintenance, and I still have not received any retroactively.

ANY communication on this from Blizzard would be stellar.

Just say it’s bugged and you’re working on it. That’s it. That’s all that I want right now. It’s the silence that is frustrating.

Just logged in after reset and I also still haven’t received the missing crests either.

2 Likes

And now apparently M+ isn’t rewarding Crests?

Oof.

Still havent received the one I didnt get last week

1 Like

Yep, still nothing for me either.

Still nothing.

So i actually keep getting Runed Harbinger Crests from T8s now. I did my 4 last n8ght and it just kept giving them to me. Not sure if that is intended or thats gonna be a weekly limit.