Runed Crests; how many did you get?

“It doesn’t affect me, so it couldn’t possibly matter to others. If it does, bye, I guess?”

I never said it doesn’t affect anyone.

No, but you said those who it does affect can just quit. Go away.

Ok, if it stays 2 a week, you can cry.

Yes it is. It impacts the perception of wow.

It doesn’t matter that its 3ilvls. It could be 200 and the result is the same.

I quit D4 cus the progression in that game was garbage, but i was still progressing.
Not being able to progress at all? Id rather watch paint dry rofl. A goal is a goal.

Granted none of this effects me as ill be doing m+ and heroic raid, but people who prefer delves ahould be able to max the gear they got in it by doing it. Im sure blizzard agrees tbh.

But you do progress. You get gear up to 616 without spending a single crest. That’s progression is it not?

Again it is, but what about after you get that gear?

Then wheres the progression at?

In the end delves will have a hard limit. However it wont be because you can’t get another rank on the item it will because you have maxxed it out.

It honestly blows my mind that people can defend this at all. I feel like they’re trolling, because it’s insane how incapable they are of understanding other people play this game as well.

The “screw you, got mine” mentality is so toxic.

2 Likes

That mentality only hurts this game.

At the end of the day wow could lose all its hardcore raiders and still chug along. If it loses all its casuals its a dead game.

Ive also never cared what another persons ilvl is tbh.

Me neither, I don’t care about other people’s ilvls, but I care about feeling like I’m progressing.

I came back for delves. The outlook on delves is currently bleak, and that’s why I’m frustrated at these content gatekeepers.

I did a t8 and got 1 did a bount t8 and got 2 at the end
I think it’s might be better to run heroic raids

Good news tho my limit will increase tomorrow so that’s nice

I mean, this is the key. Play the game and stop being mad at blizz over this very insignificant issue. Delve gear is even free-er than m+, you’ll have to get in line behind raiders if you want to complain about gear upgrades.

I defend that it’s 2 a week this week. If it stays that way next week, I won’t anymore.

And I sincerely hope Daddy Blizz doesn’t cave in to the whiners who feel “forced” to do something. I know they will but there is ZERO reason delves couldn’t drop crest in equal numbers to M+ , simply due to the 4 (maybe 5) weekly limit for keys. The rest of us shouldn’t be punished just because some people cannot practice self-control. Delves was always marketed as a self-contained end-game pillar and as such should drop the items required to fully upgrade the drops it gives. :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

I am also capped at 2 Runed harbinger crests on one of my characters, no explanation whatsoever, have ran tons of content that should be dropping them. My other character is receiving them without issue. WTF?

1 Like

Its not 2 a week this week, some of my characters have 30+

Yikes. Yeah, I only have my one toon I play right now, so missing all the Crests isn’t great.

Missing it on one character though? That’s wild.

I have 2. And I did a ton of t8 delves as well as Zekvir.

1 Like

I don’t remember the amount, but it was a pretty miniscule amount I saw appear in my log when I logged on. Maybe 12?

1 Like

Oof. How many delves did you do? If I got 12 I’d be super frustrated with well over 100 completed.