Runed Crests; how many did you get?

Pretty sure he meant your whole set, but the math still seems wrong somehow.

1 Like

Oh! Deeerp rofl.

But that still seems off.

Then do the math.

If I get 2 crests per week, and it takes 15 crests to upgrade an item, and I have 15 items, how long will that take?

15x15 = 225
225/2(per week) = 112.5 weeks.

Insults are a good way to get a forum vacation FYI.

You can trade up your weathered and carved crests into runes crests.

Tier are 6 months long.

I think she ment the guy who said 4-5 months to get it maxxed.

Imo that is beyond crazy. An entire set shouldn’t even take half that time.

I got 2 and one delvers bounty. Did all 4 empowered each day.

Please. Don’t go there. You’re not helping your case.

Yea tier is 6 months but again, no way it should take that long.

Lets take a new player. They join with 3 months before the new tier. Are you saying they shouldn’t be able to max the gear they earn before the new patch for a completely arbitrary reason?

All that does is hurt the game.

Do they care how long it takes if all they do is solo content? Why the absolute need to be max ilvl before the end of the season? I don’t think I’ve ever reached max ilvl from my preferred content.

And for a new player, the difference between 616 and 619 is negligible.

For everyone as a matter of fact.

Incentivizes them to try other types of content. Player who dip their toes in various avenues of content will gear up faster, and that’s on purpose.

Because progression is a core pillar of rpgs. Doesn’t matter what difficulty you do.

If a person doesn’t progress in their chosen playstyle then there is legitimatly zero reason to play.

Personally I think there’s a 0% chance you will be hard locked to 2 crest per week from delves. I think this is a week 1 issue and mathing it out as if it was the rule is just a bad assumption

2 Likes

You’re still progressing with the gear itself. Upgrading is just a bonus.

Up to a point. Then you are not progressing.

Thats my point.
Upgrading isn’t bonus, its progression.

This conversation reminds me of when people were complaining they were getting champion gear from easy content but they weren’t able to get wyrm crests in order to upgrade past 4/8…

I was surprised to only have 2 Runed crests. I assumed we would get 2 per tier 8 bountiful delve.

Not sure why we didn’t. M0 gives 10 Carved per dungeon

Yea but that argument is entirely different.
They got that gear from world quests.

The devs have stated they want delves to be a pillar. When you add another pillar it makes zero sense to give an item from it but not allow you to max its potential.

That is exactly how you make people quit this game.

I doubt anyone would actually quit over the inability to upgrade 3 ilvls, but if they did, I guess… good bye? It’s not doing anything to me.

You are what is wrong with this game, period.

Lol okay. .

1 Like