Runed Crests; how many did you get?

Says the toxic forum simp.

Lol k.

Enjoy the flag.

1 Like

Lol. 10char.

Curious on this one.

Once you’ve killed all Tormented Ubers you’re pretty done for the season unless you care for miniscule gear upgrades. Are you talking about progression to forging your gear to 12/12 and pushing the leaderboard? You can easily kill all Tormented with like 3/12 and skip the grind. Just take a break in between seasons after getting titles. But IDK, people here have trouble with FOMO, maybe you quit more because of that.

I’m a bit of a diehard D3/D4 fan even after all the chaos. The new class looks awesome, excited to play it soon.

you get some from normal raid and 2 from 8+ delves (even non bountiful/keys). Especially as you gear up higher where you need more runed crests, you’ll probably be able to get 8-12 an hour from stomping 8s, which seems decent.

Around 15 bountifuls on this account.

Yeah, 12 definitely seems like something is wrong there. Seeing some people reporting receiving anywhere from 35-77 and even saw somebody say they hit cap from 2/90.

17 Runed and 6 Gilded.

I ran a total of eight T8 Delves last week.

1 Like

Nice. I glad some folks are getting theirs. Hopefully that means the rest of us will soon.

I got a message about getting 10 more when I logged in last night. So that brought me up to just under the week one cap.

1 Like

I’m not too worried about it yet because I haven’t really gotten any gear I don’t want to lose. If it’s a month down the road and I have a putrid number of crests to upgrade with, then I’ll probably get annoyed once I have gear, I know will stay a while.

You received two separate backpays? (making sure I’m understanding that)

I tried logging in a few times last night and again this morning right before maintenance. Still nada here.

Did you clear any heroic raid bosses? I’d be surprised if delve 8s gave gilded as well.

I got a few gilded, I assumed it was for doing Zekvir a couple times? Note: this is after the changes. Got nothing as backpay.

1 Like

Ran 4 bountiful 8s last night, got 2 runed each time.

Pretty sure the only source of gilded in delves is from the maps, which are ultra rare. Just pretend those don’t exist.

1 Like

It’s now after maintenance and I still have not received any retroactively.