Rumor: Thalnos is the unofficial Brazilian server

Just to let people know, there’s apparently facebook group of around 4000 stating they plan on making Thalnos the Brazilian server. But that’s just what I’ve heard around the grapevine.

14 Likes

Got a link to back up that claim?

1 Like

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes… literally no english speakers on BR realms.

Sucks, not only do you need to avoid streamer servers, you have to avoid BR servers… geez, what’s that leave us NAs with, maybe 5 servers? :roll_eyes:

27 Likes

Link to a post with a few strawpolls that back it up. Can’t find the facebook group, as I only heard of that from a few streams.

~https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/608397623963025433/609521528173887614/unknown.png~

Can anyone translate

Fairbanks is about it.

Only 1 PvP server for east coast to choose. It’s going to be a mess. I’m considering canceling my PTO honestly and just seeing how bad the launch is.

4 Likes

Herod is server br, he call of HUErod br.

7 Likes

bigg yikes

2 Likes

This is certainly a mess.

Now the choice becomes Streamers or Brazilians.

12 Likes

I would do that and do it for like 2-3 weeks in future lol

I’m strongly considering it, maybe there will be several new servers by then.

1 Like
1 Like

Its what I am doing me and my friend will go by what I say for a server. Right now I am gonna sub on 26 and wait for a good sign.

2 Likes

Well, my only issue is the language barrier. I want to play on a realm where people can actually communicate, especially since it’s much more important in Classic than retail.

So is it Thalnos or Herod that they are making their unofficial server? That helps me lessen my options. I was already leaning towards going Herod.

4 Likes

~https://www.strawpoll.me/18451127/r ~

Strawpoll with the brazilians choosing Thalnos

7 Likes

Gives a couple reasons for why this comunity of arround 3000 brazilian wow players have decided to play on the Thalnos server.

1 Like

hahahahaha

How is the brazillian ping for those servers?