Ruin Leader Down

does RG still spam chat with “Andrew #1” like they did back on bleeding hollow?

Oh my god that was hilarious watching her join a pet battle to avoid PvP and then dc’ing right after it lmao. Very unlucky.

Pretty sure I marked her, so that debuff will last a few days or so.

No shame in my game. Some of you get so bent out of shape over nothing.

3 Likes

Only thing bent out of shape was your body when you hit the ground. :thinking:

Other than that, not sure what you’re talking about.

11 Likes

Can u join pet battles in combat? I know tortillan u can but not pet battles

Btw hi lilah I sent u a mail on game

To answer your question, no, you can’t. We had a level 111 DH twink who was spectral sighting around and when he came close to finding her she joined a pet battle.

The pet battle was actually legit, if you look at my recent achieves. Something I’ve been working on.

Also yeah it was an unfortunate DC. Spectrum in NYC has been having issues.

1 Like

Ah, well congratulations. Honestly we were thinking of force quitting the pet battle on you but that DC happened instead.

Ew, Spectrum.

That helped for sure, but communities where there at the start and ruin didn’t explode with theirs until after 8.2.

1 Like

Spectrum stinks everywhere.

https://gyazo.com/69de883983050b6621be93671d181c94

A little louder for the people in the back…

We went in to show everyone the disorganized and weak leadership Ruin has by ganking their GM over 5 times back to back. Then our team left. We dont stick around for lag fests unless we are on our AoE mains.

The fact that a ruin member messaged me this speaks volumes of their saltiness.
period.

1 Like

:yawning_face:

1 Like

ya was probs u tbh

I mean I stuck around just to laugh at them and kill a few more before I left. And honestly how u going to let me get away through the port in newhome with that lag? Just sad :frowning:

I mean that’s a pretty cringe message for sure, but talking about killing a leader of a group of mostly undergeared characters is just as bad.

Like this whole CJ about ruin zerging and people killing ruin is like wrestling with pigs; only thing that happens is you both get dirty and one of you really likes it.

Lot of actual Ruin guild members are geared but most of their zerg members are not. Sometimes when I wait for BFN to end I check health pools. It’s just pure numbers prevailing

I don’t know if I’m suppose to laugh or cringe into fetal position.

2 Likes

The ones I have ever come across never have been, but looking at their guild they don’t have many above 470

2 Likes

little from “A” and a little from “B”

1 Like