Ganking duskwood tomorrow

Well, I’ve only seen you in two zones. Ashenvale is one of those but that’s hardly stalking, you always advertise you’re there, we just assume.

As for Azsuna, we’re always in Azsuna or Valsharah whenever the legion tracker says there’s going to be an invasion up for certain purposes (it’s always RNG, we can’t tell when the invasion is going to be in Val or Azsuna, we just prepare for it just in case.) The fact you happened to be there in Azsuna too is actually really coincidental.

None of us have whispered you or sent mail in game.

Might wanna check in on your boyfriends, they can’t seem to help themselves.

1 Like

d e l u s i o n a l

3 Likes

Uh, no. If you’re talking about Ogpapabear didn’t he tell you he was sending you mail, here, on the forums? Also, we don’t really hang out lol

Whatever he does, don’t include “your” in anything.

d e l u s i o n a l

2 Likes

Here’s the quote for reference:

Don’t associate us together. We don’t hang out in game. I’m pretty sure I don’t even have Ogpapabear added to btag.

Please stop being delusional lol

Edit: On the other hand if any of my friends are sending you mail that I don’t know about, please, let me know. I’ll be glad to get them to stop. Just let me know who!

He’s not the only one.

Again, check in on your boyfriends.

Again, let me know who. That’s all you have to do.

Pffffft. Clean your own house. I’ll just keep putting them on ignore.

You choose to run with a pack of weirdos, that’s on you.

1 Like

You assume its us…not the many low lvls you constantly kill in ashenvale.

That’s fine, but you’re not putting any of us on ignore. I can 100% guarantee you none of us go out of our way to whisper you or send you mail in game.

And you chose to be Ashenvale’s center of attention. You have no one to blame but yourself when you do get mail or whispers, you’re ganking tons of low levels in Ashenvale every single day. As Diago and others have said, quit being

d e l u s i o n a l

2 Likes

So, what, about 15 minutes?

We’ll have the ambulance on standby for you.

Holy crap you just got obliterated by me in Shadow. Nice try with the Shadowmeld.

1 Like

It’s kinda sad how obsessed you are with me.

I feel bad for your wife.

It’s kind of sad that you think I’m obsessed.

We were just in Barrens killing two people named Fuzzymittens and Backhair, a druid and priest. Whenever we saw, “Mor’shan Ramparts is under attack!” We figured it was you and decided to take a look. Sure enough, it was.

It’s a game Iilah. You shouldn’t get mad whenever someone kills you because you’re ganking alts lol

2 Likes

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Give the misses a kiss from me.

Will do. :slight_smile:

Whatever you have to tell yourself at an attempt to stay relevant.

Good luck avoiding Darkshire SWAT, if it’s the same shard.

The swat that only has 2 active members ? lol

7 Likes

Big oof. lol