Ruin Leader Down

That helped for sure, but communities where there at the start and ruin didn’t explode with theirs until after 8.2.

1 Like

Spectrum stinks everywhere.

https://gyazo.com/69de883983050b6621be93671d181c94

A little louder for the people in the back…

We went in to show everyone the disorganized and weak leadership Ruin has by ganking their GM over 5 times back to back. Then our team left. We dont stick around for lag fests unless we are on our AoE mains.

The fact that a ruin member messaged me this speaks volumes of their saltiness.
period.

1 Like

:yawning_face:

1 Like

ya was probs u tbh

I mean I stuck around just to laugh at them and kill a few more before I left. And honestly how u going to let me get away through the port in newhome with that lag? Just sad :frowning:

I mean that’s a pretty cringe message for sure, but talking about killing a leader of a group of mostly undergeared characters is just as bad.

Like this whole CJ about ruin zerging and people killing ruin is like wrestling with pigs; only thing that happens is you both get dirty and one of you really likes it.

Lot of actual Ruin guild members are geared but most of their zerg members are not. Sometimes when I wait for BFN to end I check health pools. It’s just pure numbers prevailing

I don’t know if I’m suppose to laugh or cringe into fetal position.

2 Likes

The ones I have ever come across never have been, but looking at their guild they don’t have many above 470

2 Likes

little from “A” and a little from “B”

1 Like

931 members. 12 at 470 or above. Yikes.

Yep and when you have the power curve as high as blizzard has, well then need multiple people to take 1 person down.

Depending on what I am fighting and where I can easily take 3 people at 460 ilvl, below that it’s like play fighting puppies they don’t do anything.

Didn’t realize it was that bad for such a huge guild.

1 Like

I think they have like four different guilds.

2 Likes

With just as many members for the most part

1 Like

Does it really matter though? I mean besides corruptions which is an 8.3 thing, ilvl scaling kind of levels that out.

Boggles my mind that people still don’t know the extent of ilvl scaling and how far it actually goes to really even out the playing field.

Well corruptions and ilevel pretty much go hand in hand in 8.3. There is zero influence of scaling because corruption has completely cancelled it out.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that. If you want an example, you should’ve seen my friend Jmac, he was a Restoration druid and purposely wore gear that put him around ilvl 430 because they had a lot of Versatility % corruptions on them, as well as wearing the low ilvl Azerite Shoulders for the Versatility trait.

He got to Duelist and above and did a lot of WPvP with us and was killing players 460 ilvl + with no problem.

Doesn’t matter what your ilvl is. You can have the best corruptions even at low ilvl and still be competitive with players who are high ilvl. Take corruptions out of the equation, let’s talk 8.2 numbers, the ilvl scaling was even more apparent when you had players lower ilvl damn near equal in terms of power with higher ilvl players.

I play a lot of BG’s and I can predict accurately the winner in about 80 percent of the games just by checking gear of both teams before the start. Corruptions are insane and the higher geared ppl have a lot of it .

2 Likes