(RP) Shal'dorei Discord

It has been quite some time since I advertised the Discord. But it’s been around since before the Nightborne were implemented in the game (but made right after the announcement that they are playable). We had some good times, still have good times, and I believe we overcame the worst of it.

So come join us! The original intent still reigns true where it’s inclusive of all servers and all Nightborne and Nightborne enthusiasts, even if you are not currently subbed or you just want to share a character idea.

https://discord.gg/8mHtYaS

6 Likes

We’ve been pretty chatty lately. Come show us your nb babes!

1 Like

I also spam it with pics of my dogs sometimes. They’re beautiful and ornery german sheppies

1 Like

And now to go b ump in the night! We’ve had an influx of awesome faces and personalities, with the discord always talkative. We’ve got events in the works and some fan canons people can work with when they’re fully fleshed out.

One of the ideas is Parliament, a fancy word for Nightborne House RP (much like the Belf Magistry).

1 Like

Giving this a bump for those who may need to yet find their way. Wave

1 Like

Thanks for the bump!

1 Like

Great community, the one and only place us Shal’dorei gather.

2 Likes

Awww ty for your kind words!

1 Like

Join in and stay tuned for any announced random RP in the nighthold! We are trying, as a collective, to inspire more nightborne RP in the allied race starting zone for us as it is just simply too beautiful to pass up

2 Likes

Is this still active and going? I’ve been veeery slowly dipping my toes into Shal’dorei rp and would love to make some contacts!

2 Likes

Shal’dorei will be reunited with their Kaldorei kin!

Soon.

2 Likes

It’s pretty active! Some days are slower than others, but that’s to be expected during the week.

2 Likes

Come see our latest poll for the state of nightborne guilds and if they’re a good idea at this point in the expac! There’s a surprising lack of them on both WRA and MG so let’s help fix that

2 Likes

Bidibidibidibidi character count

There has been a steady trickle of new people and id like to bump this thread to make it seen :cupid: