#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Please take your virtual signalling elsewhere.

Blizzard, please return to us our rppvp realm(s)

1 Like

lol… Good morning Prufinnor. Did you save that one up?

You might want to read all my posts in this thread.

I am FOR RPPVP

I am not for people who feel they are “entitled” to it because they broke TOS and stole IP.

Have a good morning.

P.S. Prfinnor. I am not going anywhere. This is my game too. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright folks, back on track here. Let all recent messages be the same, we are here in hopes of getting RPPVP and focus on that.

How about we share good/funny RP that you’ve been part of or have seen?

I heard a story about this player, that anytime an RP session went on, she had to make it about her character. Anytime she would show up, something horrible would happen and they would have to shift the topic to her, or head elsewhere.

Well, this continued to happen, then one day a massive wedding event happened. Right in the middle of it, she walked to the altar, cried out she was under a curse and died on the spot.

:fearful:

4 Likes

Blues are typically just community managers, they give what answers they have to give. Blue posts generally only respond to threads where they have clear-cut definitive answers to give. The reason one hasn’t responded is likely because the Dev team doesn’t have an answer for them or us yet. I want to play on an RP-PvP server as much as anyone but let’s not paint the CMs in a bad light.

4 Likes

If you’re going to argue and fight etc, make sure it’s positive and light hearted, if anything else all you’re doing is making it more likely that blizzard will close down this thread NO ONE HERE WANTS THAT. So if you’re not going to make a silly bump, or add info please keep criticism as kind and less negative as you can, thank you.

The thing is Ion said maybe no, while the rest of the dev team sends out mixed messages that’s why we are asking in this way, more so for a 100% answer so we can plan from there. But you’re right on this.

6 Likes

I doubt we’ll see any form of answer before the 13th. Then we’ll know. One way or another.

2 Likes

The hope is that for those looking to plan guilds and such, realm names and types will be available prior to the 13th. Even just a couple days would be beneficial to guilds of all realm types.

4 Likes

Yeah. I don’t know if we’ll see it tho.

2 Likes

Hope springs eternal.

3 Likes

Did everyone just carry on their way?

Think it would be great for no one to try assisting her and have her RP her way out of that one.

2 Likes

“It’s a miracle”!!
:rofl:

2 Likes

I wasn’t there for that cringefest, I was only told of its horror.

I was new to RP when I was on that server and boy did I learn about some people who like to cause drama with RP. Made me weary for a bit.

2 Likes

/Moo for RP-PVP realm on launch.
Thanks Lhunannon!

8 Likes

I look forward to watching everyone who’s had beef with each other on these forums duke it out in Hillsbrad or make for some epic duels. Then we’ll all laugh it off and have fun on our preferred server type.

You can make this happen, Blizzard. At least 1 RP-PVP server please.

3 Likes

You’ll have to go through Pearl to get to me! Good luck.

2 Likes

Day 23

Overlords, we will not break. You cannot fracture our resolve. We stand together, here, now and forever. Do not force us to choose or there will be bloodshed and it will be on your hands. We will band together and slay the non believers mercilessly until they beg for you to consider our cause.

6 Likes

bump! rppvp servers were apart of vanilla, keep classic, classic!

4 Likes

It was a damn joke, with your socially awkward @$$…

1 Like

Ahh, the backpeddle. .

Get’s called out.
Has no logical comeback.
Resorts to name-calling.

** golf clap **

Sorry, need to edit

Hmmmhmmm Nice try man. Nice try. Pservers are NOT our saviors and only a part of the reason Classic exists. Keep convincing yourself that pservers are why we have things… It completely makes sense eh?

Stop fighting in this thread.

Seriously.

10 Likes