#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Exactly. One day just arbitrarily removing world defense so I don’t know that Tarren Mill is under attack. They went out of their way to destroy immersive world PvP.

6 Likes

Don’t you know, the game is only about raiding. Everything else is just in the way.

6 Likes

I thought it was about PvP and raiding was only there to get gear for PvP.

3 Likes

Day 20

Imagine the relief when the overlords speak on the cause. Bittersweet is how I imagine it. On one hand I would need to find something to fill my time as my journal entries would come to a close. On the other we would have our home.

What if we don’t get one? Well then I guess it would be more bitter than sweet. I can’t fathom the thought process behind denying us a home. The cause has grown, people have come from all over Azeroth to show their support.

Not just in surveys but this very meeting has shown that a home is needed. All of these fine people would be left homeless. Is that what our overlords desire? A bunch of homeless refugees split and wandering through the nether, searching for a place to call their own.

4 Likes

Blizz,

I know a RPPvP server could help quarterly profits. If you could just focus on at least this thread and topic during your board meeting and have a Blue post back to us, we’d appreciate it. I understand it got a bit bananas at your last one…

3 Likes

Everything else is much too niche.

4 Likes

Maybe what Ion actually said was that rppvp was perhaps “too Nietzsche“, meaning of course that rppvp is an expression of the nature of existence, and we perhaps could not handle such deep thought.

Ion, I believe we may be able to handle it.
When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

14 Likes

Another day another bump in hope blizzards sees the desire in our hearts heuheu. Though being honest theres more then enough people for one server in the N.A region

3 Likes

My playstyle though x)

3 Likes

Blizz,

I’m tired of playing Fortnite. Let’s open the Beta and lets get some RPPVP going.

2 Likes

Secretly, I have an Orc Hunter. Orc must have RP-PVP realm at launch!
Thanks Lhunannon

6 Likes

Wasn’t meant to come across as hating on it, just trying to be… well dumb. Just being dumb and pedantic.

3 Likes

I’m loving all of these new faces and new support.

3 Likes

Bump!
How about you give us an RP-PvP realm on launch, as a humble act of your love and trust on your community and in turn, we show you that it’s not a bad idea and that in fact it could prove to be just the opposite? :blush:

4 Likes

this, wtf why not have them? it was part of classic after all.

if anything, i would prefer they go even further and create a FFA pvp-rp server where you can kill anyone, members of your own faction, even guild mates, just incase they get too uppity.

7 Likes

In a few hours it will be the first of July. Less than two months until the release of classic. Crazy how far we’ve come. Blizzard, there is still time to make things right. At least 1 RP-PVP server!

5 Likes

----> RPPVP

3 Likes

Day 21

56 Days remain until the reckoning. Still no word. Moral rises and falls with the tides. New faces continue to pour in to show support. It lifts my spirits as well as others here. Also saddens me as we have yet to hear even a peep from the Overlords.

The infighting has stagnated. I think most people just want to believe we’ll get a home. I know I do.

Elune be with us, give us her grace. Let the overlords change their minds and succumb to our pleas. Ishnu-Alah.

6 Likes

I would like to request In a Gada da Vida, but the album version rather than the radio version.

Also, rppvp servers.

2 Likes

Blizz,

Another day another baby video…where are you blue?

3 Likes