#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

RP-PvP server PvP is WAY more hardcore than a normal servers. The rivarlies cause constant PvP. You’re just an uninformed moron why don’t you try rolling a RP-PvP server and see if you last a day. You’ll get ganked so hard you’ll reroll off serv.

4 Likes

:heart::two_hearts: RP-PVP SERVERS FOR THE WIN :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

The question is, why blizzard doesn’t wish to be winners? :thinking:

4 Likes

Guys!! Maybe this Ion’s sneaky alt account trying to destroy our cause from the inside :stuck_out_tongue: /jk

It will not solve anything. I can add something to the other posts you apparently haven’t read (why speak and expect others to listen when you’re not willing to listen others btw?).

You’re overrating flagging in PvE realms. Playing on a PvE realm gives you an option to be able to play PvP, but in truth it’s the other way round - an option to be safe. A choice you make. Don’t you see that having PvP a choice, just by this fact, makes things way less immersive for many of us?

There is no sense of danger; you can just flag your pvp when you want to hunt, when you want to kill, and then you’ll be prepared. People tend to stay in the comfort zone even if it’s worse to do so, and many won’t flag until they feel like it.

On a PvP realm there is constant danger. You might die at any moment of your leveling, and it will probably be a horrible death you wouldn’t be able to win. And in a lot of those cases, you will be furious and want help from your faction, but no one will listen if it’s none of their concern.

If people are flagged in a RP realm, you can expect the same result, since it will be filled of “too many strict rpers who do not want anything to do with pvp”. It changes nothing.

On an RP-PvP that changes completely. That danger is fuel for a lot of things, which are not limited by gameplay and go beyond that in stories and RP events. People act more as a community for each faction, for each guild, and even for the own RP-PvP realms.

So NO, flagging will not solve anything.

And also I don’t know what they have to do with this? We want RP-PvP, not to force those strict RPers to do PvP .-.

9 Likes

The rivalries can be pretty hardcore on RP-PVP servers. It makes your guild family feel more connected and they are an important part of your identity on that server. PVP on RP-PVP servers is about who you are connected to. On PVP servers you really don’t have that.

8 Likes

There it is Blizz. The Batman has our back.

8 Likes

If they open later, they can prove growth.

3 Likes

I would take it a step further: It is even worse than warmode, as you’d have to constantly worry about blues becoming reds only when it becomes advantageous for them. It is already bad enough that starter zones and capitals have blue walls, extending that to the entire map sucks donkey balls.

Additionally, if you see someone flagged on a PVE server, it telegraphs their intentions. On a PVP server they may either engage, or respectfully move on. That is huge.

9 Likes

Please, please, please other folks, please stop suggesting converting another server for our “RPPVP” needs so soon.

Not only is it a slap in the face to this thread, and all of the good RPPVP threads who have worked hard to keep visibility and good content, but it just makes it look bad. Like we’ll just roll over and go find somewhere to call home.

I don’t plan that until I don’t have a choice.

And you know whats going to happen when we are left homeless, and have to choose a home? That server’s community is going to be invaded by our own, one who chose that server for just that tag.

It will either push them out (not fair to them) or possibly it will create an uprise trying to push us out (probably with endless RP harassment) if they feel the need to go that far.

5 Likes

I am beginning to don my tinfoil hat and robe, and consider it intentional subterfuge at this point.

6 Likes

[internal screaming]

3 Likes

My tinfoil garb blocks your attempt at psionics.

4 Likes

Sorry to say but you’ll find few allies here with these kind of post, other’s have already tried and left, you’re of course free not to support us, but i will honestly say you will find little partnership in it. Niche? Maybe, though Niche enough to not get a single server? I think not.

4 Likes

./Nods in complete agreement.

4 Likes

Both of you really need to think a few steps ahead and realize that blizzard employees have brains. They aren’t going to punish people for this or not give us RP-PvP servers because we’re rebellious and gonna do it our selves.

Over reacting and calling it subterfuge is non sense. Also hilarious because it’s the opposite of trickery. It’s honesty. Maybe it tampers with YOUR idea of what should happen. And I fully encourage you to seek out your best interest but understand others will do the same.

No ones vision is going to be derailed. And again, it’s not a bad idea to make our own if they aren’t going to.

2 Likes

Luckily for you, we have a discord going, and if things go south, we’ll be able to organize where we will be going.

https ://discord .gg/YysjKxN

2 Likes

I just wouldn’t freak so much. This thread clearly has strength, and if it’s the idea the most people agree with it will continue to be the strongest thread. But yeah that discord is a great idea.

4 Likes

Blizz,

Looks like Supergirl is now in our corner. Be a hero Blizzard and release RPPvP day one!

3 Likes

The to Niche community! I love you, let’s keep this ball rolling.

Shout out to Countdown to Classic Josh for helping us in the good fight! Cheers mate!

7 Likes

Then they should support RP-PvPers having their own realm, right?

7 Likes