#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Very well said!!!

5 Likes

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

3 Likes

LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT sleep

4 Likes

Everything I want to say about this has been repeated ad nauseam above.

But I wanted to add my voice here. If there is an rp-pvp server, I will definitely be rolling at least one character on it.

If there’s a community that grows I might be motivated to run some big open world rp-pvp events like I used to do and help do back in the day.

If there’s a really active community there might even be a Golden Apple Tavern back in the Park in Stormwind again occasionally. Just sayin’.

GOLD & GLORY!

VECO IS 4 FITE!

7 Likes

gIvE tHe HeCkIn PoSt bLuEbOi

5 Likes

Day 16

I can’t help but wonder if this was their plan all along. Force a schism, make them divide, they will be easier to conquer that way. As if our voice well get weaker. Susan is right we need a home. The question remains, will they give us one?

We can’t let them win, we must stand together now more than ever. A mantra I find myself oft repeating. To divide is to lose. Stand tall, stand strong, and together we will have our home.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info! I agree we need a RPPVP server. It not only stays true to the idea of classic, but as many others have stated it provides a place for those of us interested in RP to engage freely in the activities of a pvp server. Blizz, there is no reason not to add this!

6 Likes

Nothing is over until we decide its over!

4 Likes

R :clap: P :clap: P V P :clap:

Let me tell you what it means to me

It brings us glory, it’s why we fight

It tells a story, Blizz get it right

R :clap: P :clap: P V P :clap:

5 Likes

Gnomes need RP-PVP too! Thanks Lhunannon!

8 Likes

Blizz Blue,

Today I am forced to have a shaman call on the elements for an answer. Give us our RPPvP server…please!

EDIT: or was this a baby murloc?

3 Likes

Words, thoughts, prayers, rppvp

5 Likes

They should make one.

Otherwise, people will get organized and take over another server. When/if they do finally put in an RP-PvP and people jump to it, the server they took over will lose a lot of its population.

P.S. Just bumping the thread doesn’t get their attention. The last Q n A I watched, they noted that they pay more attention when people give very specific feedback.

3 Likes

Personally where would you even give the feedback for this? We did it with the Diremaul and Spell batching here as well, any other idea’s? This isn’t really something we can post else where.

3 Likes

I’m not saying you shouldn’t post here. I see a lot of people adding “bump” posts. Just adding words isn’t really feedback. I’m just suggesting that people add a bit more substance…

You could probably hit up their twitter too, if you’re inclined.

1 Like

What substance is missing? There isn’t a single aspect of the pros & cons, that haven’t been brought up. At least, not one I can think of. Some of us have been a part of this thread since its inception.
So either bump and remain active, to let Blizz know we haven’t forgotten, nor are we going away. OR, let the thread slip into oblivion.
So, we come everyday. We show our support everyday.

5 Likes

Okay, nvm. It was just a friendly suggestion.

1 Like

I wasn’t in anyway trying to be confrontive. I guess, I’m at a loss for a solution to what you posed. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Let us live our rp-pvp dreams Blizzard.

8 Likes

All good.

I hope it works out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes