#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Day 8

The days seem longer, nights shorter. Not sure if I’m sleeping. Food is tasteless. Thirst is unquenchable. Home is the only thing I yearn for.

A home I haven’t had in years. Azeroth isn’t the same anymore. Deathwing’s awakening destroyed what was once loved. Sylvanas just finished the deed. In time I will be able to return home, but only time will tell if it is a true home. A RP-PvP home.

4 Likes

Servers will be up for 48 hours though so you can still play a bit if you want. I was able to help test for most of the first one. The last one and this next one not so much.

3 Likes

After much though I kinda want to try a pvp-rp server now. Blizz. Is a thing. Push a button. Make it happen.

4 Likes

Definitely give it shot. Don’t expect logging in and being forced to stay in character. You have the freedom to RP when you feel like it, and plenty who would be happy to help get your toes wet.

5 Likes

I’ve played a lot on RP servers, so I’m good on that front :slight_smile: Although sometimes it’s fun to stay in character even when you shouldn’t lol. I once got a group to RP walk an entire raging chasms run with me :joy: Because I was a troll and Joo gotta take it eazy mon. You be rushin too fast ya gunna miss every ting. That whole run was a riot.

7 Likes

We will stay strong in our cause! We know what we want!

We want at least one RP-PvP realm!

4 Likes

Another day another vide Blizz. Give us our RPPVP.

Here’s a mage eating their conjured food!

5 Likes

Toddler kept me up all last night.

I’M SO TIRED.

3 Likes

For the stress test we need guild names for alliance and horde that will get blizz attention. “I want my RP-PvP” or some such. Creativity and Puns were never my strong suit.

6 Likes

Arpeeveepee
Arpivipi
Wannarponapivipi

5 Likes

Let’s keep this train chugging!

Please don’t displace an entire community blizzard!

7 Likes

I feel like I can’t reach my peak hype level until I know there will be an RPPvP server at launch :pensive:

5 Likes

21 stress test servers for tomorrow. Would that not indicate enough for a single rppvp server?

4 Likes

I was just about to add the same comment.

Someone snagged a video here showing exactly what we’re mentioning:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/KlutzyFittingAchillestang-mobile.mp4

There has to be room for us. There just has to beeee.

2 Likes

Yea, though i’m not sure those are stress servers are they? That’s on the actual Vanilla client not on the stress test server drop down one, i can’t launch the beat for example.

2 Likes

It should. This is just my gut feeling, but I believe they will have one or two.

Also interesting to note the number just for stress when some have been advocating such small server counts come launch.

Have fun storming the castle everyone.

3 Likes

No RPvP realm on Stress Test Realm List. Blizzard no Blue post? Do we not read threads of over 1k posts?

6 Likes

Just saying Blizzard, if you changed one of the PVP realms to RPPVP, then all server types would be perfectly balanced in the 10 you have set up right now; 4 PVE, 4 PVP, 1 RP, 1 RPPVP. The decision makes itself!

9 Likes

That is EXACTLY WHAT I CALLED IN JANUARY

6 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/c29vaz/granted_its_likely_not_a_final_list_but_no_rppvp/

We’re now seeing one RP server and several PVE and PVPs. Not seeing an RPPVP server on the stress test list is a bad sign. I’m getting nervous!

7 Likes