#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

This.
RP-PvP is THE best community. No where else do you find people so dedicated to their faction and one another. The most immersive place in which to loose yourself in the world of Azeroth. No other realm compares.

4 Likes

have a look ‘-’ (it actually took me four edits because i can’t spell)
media.giphy.com/media/iDrtG6wxUEnyIUDWQA/giphy.gif <it’s a crappy gif with flashing colors so be warned

i swear to god i’ll make one for each race if i have to

Edit: ok, nobody asked for it but i did it anyway

Alliance:
* humans: media.giphy.com/media/iDrtG6wxUEnyIUDWQA/giphy.gif
* dwarves: media.giphy.com/media/hWM7FQTdD7u5FkOfDz/giphy.gif
* gnomes: media.giphy.com/media/lPd5HtnCFrr79KbOHp/giphy.gif
* nelfs: media.giphy.com/media/lrnphnSjEPHAXnI0MA/giphy.gif

Horde:
* orcs: media.giphy.com/media/XI0pqwOK53fdifWF0u/giphy.gif
* tauren: media.giphy.com/media/f6meaaR4JhsMmDyfJc/giphy.gif
* trolls: media.giphy.com/media/ZAwC2S4HzhIMinpDPh/giphy.gif
* undead: media.giphy.com/media/RHJ5vkBqxowmZ0r8Ms/giphy.gif
8 Likes

Those are absolutely amazing!

I highly suggest everyone look at these!

2 Likes

For the record, just post complete links and use the </> button.
Much easier to highlight and tell the browser to go to the page.

4 Likes

I just want to mention that at present, it looks like I won’t play Classic, for three reasons:

1. No RPPVP servers
  2. Layering
  3. Wrong version of AV

Having one RPPVP server per region would likely fix two of those three things, since it would likely have only a single layer so layering would also be irrelevant. That would be enough to get me to roll a character.

Considering my interest in Retail is hanging on by a thread, giving me and those like me a second reason to stay subscribed would be a good idea for Blizzard.

5 Likes

I really don’t get why they can’t commit to an answer. I mean, besides AV 1.12 and layering this is one of the most talked about topic on the forum !

3 Likes

I would love an RP-PVP realm. It would be my home in Classic for sure.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn’t know I could do that~
Fixed ^-^

3 Likes

They won’t commit, because no-one is going to countermand Ion. Until “Ion Says”…we’re dangling.

3 Likes

Notice us Ion-senpai ლ(ಥ Д ಥ )ლ

4 Likes

Let’s try to make #RP-PVP names, whoever is playing on the stress test on the 19th! O:
Not with the hashtag ofc, but things like wewantrppvp or something >.>;

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!!
…now to just get that invite…

4 Likes

We can continue to express our desire and support for just one simple little RPPVP server. Bring your friends who love RP, let them join this thread.

We’d all love to meet them.

5 Likes

it seems that this particular stress test is open to everyone with a sub and an account in the american servers, so if you meet these requirements you don’t need an invite!

3 Likes

Change one of the PVP servers to say “RP-PVP”. Problem solved. I know you can do it Blizzard, you have the technology!

8 Likes

Bump, if anything an RP-PvP server would be even more popular now due to the attention it is getting. Almost like a novelty.

6 Likes

I meet those requirements, but the server option isn’t available. So, we’ll see.

3 Likes

the client will be available to download later tomorrow, according to the official thread~

3 Likes

I’m always working when there’s a stress test. Fuddle.

3 Likes

Some of my classic guild members will be making an appearance and loudly promoting our RPvP GUILD

4 Likes