#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

I’d like one, it seems like a super fun concept

4 Likes

Once I found RPPVP I never looked back.

The community as a whole is more pleasant and mature. Sure, you’ll get people who see the PVP tag and jump on in, but for the most part they respect the RP and co-exist in harmony.

Really hoping for RPPVP server. For the community!

7 Likes

I’ve hope and pray they add at least one RP- PVP server. I hate seeing names like XxX(fill in the blank)XxX.

6 Likes

Yeah or worst, xxxxqt, feeling like a trendy kid.

6 Likes

Stuff like this makes me kind of want to grab “Unavailable” on the main server I pick. For all of classic… my name is Unavailable, you have loot, prepare to die.

Returning to the topic: One server per region would be nothing to implement, but two would be really nice so they can have one per faction. It would be a MASSIVE boost to your PR and foster some good faith with the RP-PVPers and those in support of them…

So to those in power I say:

4 Likes

Just woke up and I’m bumping this thread to keep it hot. Also to mention that I’m bringing as much IRL friends who like to RP to Classic WoW as I can, which in all honesty aren’t a lot since it’s not a common thing in Brazil.

Yup. I live in Brazil and I want a RP-PvP realm. Most of my time spent on WoW in the past was on international PvP private servers, so I know what it means for my ping, and I don’t care.

Hell, sometimes Moon Guard’s ping is the same as Azralon to me, so there you have it, people from other regions also fighting for this cause.

We want RP-PvP at launch! One realm at launch is enough!

6 Likes

Come on Blizz. I am just going to leave you with this alliance mage training video.

Remember, every day until we get our RPPVP.

4 Likes

This thread is too low on the page. Stay up !

4 Likes

Happy Father’s Day RP-PVP fans!

4 Likes

Another day, another bump :heart:

3 Likes

Happy father’s day daddy blizzard! Please blue post us.

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is so cool! I love the support this is receiving. Every single person is so enthusiastic about the idea that the support is not “here today and gone tomorrow “ as with many things.

I for one have loved the thought of finding like minded PvPers who would love to roll paladins and holy/disc priests and stomp around asserting righteousness in PvP. I don’t think I could get that anywhere but a RP-PvP server!

5 Likes

I recall an RPPVP guild that was Scarlet Crusade based… humans only and you could only wear Red and white, with gold/black accents.

So cool, they did events purging areas!

4 Likes

Daily bump

6 Likes

RP-PVP is the answer for those who want an immersive experience surrounded by the game’s rich Lore and world PVP to fuel it.

Please give us one server!

6 Likes

I remember an old Scarlet Hordeside RP guild that was full of Undead, who all thought that they were alive and everyone else was undead.

6 Likes

Love it! :laughing:

3 Likes

Day 7

The silence is deafening. The cause remains firm. We will not falter, we will not fall. Support still grows every day. The charge continues. We will win the battle and the war. RP PvP will be our home.

4 Likes

Still no confirmation Blizz. So I am digging deep and pulling up a MoP clip.

4 Likes