#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Good morning! I haven’t had my coffee yet, won’t stop me from giving this thread love, though.

6 Likes

Hey Blizz, if you really want to emulate classic WoW 1.12, then you HAVE to have at least one RP-PvP realm upon launch, since those came out in patch 1.8, so it makes sense that at 1.12 launch there should be a realm like this, hm?

So please give YOUR community this love. I promise you’re not going to regret it >:T

5 Likes

Why is this not at the top of the forums?
No Blue post?

WE THE MOST DEVOTED FANS OF WARCRAFT DEMAND RPVP SERVER @ LAUNCH!!!

6 Likes

RPPVP Please

7 Likes

Keep up the good work, champions! We shall have our server.

3 Likes

Day 5

With each passing day support for the cause grows. It lifts my spirits to see all type of Azerothian come together. Today there is no response. Tomorrow there may be. I do know it doesn’t matter for we will continue the fight until there is a response.

Our blue overlords will know our name. We will continue to band together until we force their hand. We can only hope it is in our favor. It will be in our favor. United we stand. Not for the Alliance, not for the horde. Today we stand together FOR AZEROTH!!!

4 Likes

Another day, another video Blizz. Let’s do the right thing and have a RPPVP server at release. In the mean time, as promised, another video for a new day.

Hunter taming his beast:

5 Likes

In the tavern, there’s this guy called Pintero, a big fat cow in an impressive armor, standing on a table and encounraging everyone to speak, as if there wasn’t enough noise. I think half people that are there came because he yelled at them at some point. People seem to respect him.
In contrast, there’s also Susan…Well, it’s a man, but he likes when people call him Susan. That’s weird. He… she ? Whatever the hell it is, it comes every morning for a coffee, telling everyone we should keep the inn open.
But the most bizzare guy is Pago…what the hell man, he’s showing moving pictures of kids and cats and even ducks to EVERYONE and… I don’t know how to react. I mean he’s cool and all, and helping the cause, but man I’ve never seen such a freak. Also, it’s a mobidly obese panda - everything we wish didn’t exist.
Next to me there’s also this mysterious guy writing a diary. Nah, he’s not writing, he’s litterally speaking out loud everything he writes down and he’s been doing it for 5 days straight ! That’s…that’s just a normal day at the RP-PvP Inn…

Good morning. Bump in disguise. We need RP-PvP !

6 Likes

Adding my support here… an RP PVP realm would be really fun. Adds more danger and reality to the RP experience. Plus full scale RP battles between horde and alliance would be cool.

6 Likes

The RP-PvP realm type is the only realm type where players can enjoy ALL that WoW has to offer 100%. It has everything in an immersive community. Why wouldn’t we want that?

4 Likes

Good morning, all.

Let us persevere!

4 Likes

You think you want it, but you don’t. /s

We need this at launch, 100%. Really looking forward to seeing a blue post on this soon. Trying to make decisions for my guild and knowing if we’ll be able to play on our server type will help us when looking to recruit and organize.

5 Likes

Emerald Dreamer here posting my support. :hugs:

6 Likes

We just need one. To be honest, while I wouldn’t be surprised if we could fill up two or more RP-PvP servers easily, I really only want one, so that we don’t have to divide our community. Just one RP-PvP server at launch would ensure that actual RP-PvPers have a place to go, while just RPers or PvPers can go to their respective server types.

8 Likes

On the West Coast just so Blizzard can keep a closer eye on it!

4 Likes

I also add my support!

5 Likes

Indeed. I think just one RP-PvP server for NA and one for EU would be really good. Those servers will be packed with like minded people.

7 Likes

Blizzard this post alone has over 1,250 replies. and 15,300 views. I think it’s pretty safe to say one server is a sound investment.

7 Likes

I think I want it and I do, at launch.

6 Likes

Day 6

With each passing day I gain more confidence in the cause. The blue overlords have yet to respond but I doubt our efforts go unnoticed. New faces appear every day to show their support. The old and friendly faces still remain. Perseverance is key and we shall triumph.

5 Likes