#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Day 58

The waiting is worse the closer it gets. I’m sure we’ll get our news soon and then we’ll have our home.

We will be vagabonds no more. We will have a place of our own. We will have our own community, with which to build friendships. I just hope the overlords do the right thing and release RPPvP at launch.

7 Likes

I played on a PVE until TBC, then joining an rp-pvp server lead to the best exp I can remember of my WoW experience. I would love to play on one of these for Classic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

RP-PVP - Please, and thank you,

:sob: Mokalyn

3 Likes

One RP-PvP server for the US and the EU, Blizzard! That is all we ask for!

3 Likes

Blue,

Did I miss the RPPvP server announcement?

4 Likes

Blizzard please make a RP-PVP server
RP-PVP
RP-PVP
RP-PVP

5 Likes

Is it today, Blizzard?

3 Likes

I want my, I want my, I want my RP-PvP

4 Likes

RP-PVP please, we have said the magic words.

2 Likes

Credit to @Krannok (?) / Halwin on the Discord:

Video Source ‘2019 ChinaJoy’ (Not posting link here just in case, it can be googled or found on the discord server: discord.gg/YysjKxN

John Height, one of the devs, responds to the question at 35:45. Exact quote: “So, we are going to open initially 8 servers running World of Warcraft Classic. We’ll have PvE, PvP, Roleplaying and PvP Roleplaying , and we’ll have more servers ready in case you fill them up.”

NOT CONFIRMED but it is VERY hopeful news!

10 Likes

Well it certainly looks like John Height saying it in the video. Could have been a skin suit of course. He even emphasized the RPPVP part, so as to be clear about it and not sound like a misspeak.

edit: Kind of wish the blues would actually make it 100% confirmed.

Precisely.

This has reignited my hope!!! I just hope I don’t get utterly let down later this week…

My only big question is… if they ARE making an RP-PVP realm… WHYYYY not just make a blue post about it? Why keep us nail biting for so long?

Big hype for server release? I hope.

Perhaps they don’t want to be swarmed with server questions about timezones or other types.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

“ANNNNDDD PVP Roleplaying”. Looks like a bit of emphasy. Looks like a hammered nail. o/

Maybe. But maybe they would get less if they got in front of it and just came out and laid it all on the table?

There are actually skeptics who are worried that this just means China are getting RPPVP.

Not trying to derail this, but…8 servers? Are they going to have 100 layers per server? I knew they were being pessimistic about the amount of people quitting, but if true this is absurd.

Obviously that’s for China, but still… Unless they adopt a radically different strategy for NA and/or EU it’ll probably be a similar number. Or maybe the Chinese playerbase isn’t as big as posters on Reddit are claiming. I’ll hope for that.

I think eight servers is perfect, I don’t wanna be left on a dead realm…

Apparently, China has had only a single RP-PvP server. It wouldn’t make sense for them to get one for Classic and NA not getting one.

It’s a good development for us.

4 Likes

Well this is good news indeed, hope we get one on NA

Can’t wait to share the battlefield with with you all if it does happen