#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Just do it.

4 Likes

Bumping this again. We need RP-PvP servers!

4 Likes

Got my fingers crossed for all of y’all! One RP-PVP realm (for each region) isn’t too much to ask for. Hopefully you’ll get good news in the next three days.

5 Likes

Nice vid! cool

3 Likes

Give us RP-PVP servers. Thanks.

6 Likes

…with 26.5k views I’m shocked this hasn’t received a blue post yet. I have seen in an interview with Ion Hazikostas where they talk about RP-PvP Realms being after release if enough people show interest.

So with the lack of a blue post now I can speculate two things. 1, it isn’t happening but might happen in the future (hopefully with free realm xfers for guilds/players) or 2, they’re going to announce 1 rppvp realm later this week when they release realm info and everyone in this thread is going to spontaneously combust leaving nobody to play the rppvp realm.

I don’t play RPPVP realms but the amount of support you guys have pulled for it is noteworthy for sure. Hoping for the best for you guys. fingers crossed

9 Likes

Who is NS?

2 Likes

About ~6-7 posts up, Charax posted a video by N.S. (Nerd Slayer)

3 Likes

No offense to anyone with different plans, but an RP-PVP server after release doesn’t do me much good. I’m going to play at release and I don’t intend to reroll or transfer. Please give us RP-PVP at release, not later.

11 Likes

We are so close now. Blizzard, we know you hear us and soon we will have our answer. Seeing everyone come together in support for this has been heartwarming.

At least one RP-PVP server!

4 Likes

Name reservation is getting close!

Please let me unwrap that realmlist to see an RP-PVP realm! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I fully support having an RP PVP server and am hoping I see one on the list this week! Cmon Blizz… this is an easy one!

6 Likes

Great Video on post 2362 !!!
How can they say no now?

3 Likes

:+1: i would like to see this.

4 Likes

Cmon blizzard, no one is as addicted to your game as RPPvPers are. PvPers get bored, RPPvPers stay subbed anyway :wink:

6 Likes

I have to agree. I’d love to see a rp-pvp server. It combines my two favorite parts of wow.

6 Likes

Chiming in to show my support for RPPVP realm support! My best WoW memories were made on Ravenholdt, and the RP community definitely played a part in that.

Seems like a PR slam dunk to me, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

Ey, blizzard we are being good boy’s here. Ain’t no one talking smack we are all love so you can sorta give us a LITTLE response eh eh? Here’s some 40’s love song to drive the point home on how much we love our home

7 Likes

+1

4 Likes

Orc singing: Oh Blizzard youuuu, you got what I neeeed. But you say no RP-PvP, but you say no RP-PvP.

7 Likes