#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Just need to say it one more time tonight. RPPvP is gonna happen guys. One way or another it WILL happen.

7 Likes

Don’t give up! Keep our voices heard! The time is nigh and the server list is coming!

Cross your fingers and positive vibes! :blossom:

9 Likes

+1 All of my friends and I are looking forward to Classic but we would hate to have to chose between RP-PvE and a PvP realm. Please, just one RP-PvP realm.

4 Likes

Hey guys! Did you see the server list?!?!?!?!?

Neither did I… :frowning:

5 Likes

Fun fact, a new video by N.S. just released on YouTube and it made mentions of this topic! Don’t know if linking to said video could get this topic deleted, so if you are interested, be sure to look it up. Found it by Googling: wow rp pvp classic. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Blizz,

I’m tossing in a Corgi today. How can you say no to an RPPvP server now?

5 Likes

just putting my support behind this

5 Likes

Yes we need an RPPVP server option!

5 Likes

+1 :dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Blizz,

There’s spaghetti sauce and then there’s spaghetti sauce. It’s all about the seasoning. RPPvP is PvP with seasoning. There’s style, honor and respect you won’t find elsewhere.

I know its old by now but the Ooga’s remind me of ED which by the way is still living large.

This is the style of game I so love:

By the way Asmon, I’m still waiting to see what happens.

6 Likes

RP-PvP - it’s the place for you and me to kill each other, professionally! Dang this silence and waiting for the server list…

6 Likes

Agreed… we need one RP-PvP server for NA.

It should be CST so people from across NA can have a decent connection. And it should be launched on Day 1, we don’t need or want the community to be split due to mishandled server launches as occurred back in the day.

7 Likes

Ok. But like. What if they are secretly going to release RP-PvP servers anyway but we will see it when we make our characters. That’d be so cool!

We want RP-PvP Servers!

4 Likes

Then this thread will erupt in cheers and appreciation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m hoping this is the case.

4 Likes

Shoutout to all the people coming to this thread from N.S.

Thanks for your support, let’s get these servers!

5 Likes

that N.S. video was great! Nice to see a large voice out there in support.

We need RP-PvP!!

3 Likes

Waiting…
And still waiting for that awesome BLUE POST by those beautiful folks that LOVE RP-PVP that says yes to us.

I have cookies for everyone at Blizzard if we do get our RP-PVP server “wink-wink”.

Please and Thank you!

4 Likes

I am anxious to see if we have a server.

I know, from what I’ve read and seen of our wonderful community, that it would be the most thriving, engaging, and incredible server in the Classic list!

Don’t let us down! :heart:

6 Likes

You are allowed to link videos here. Here it is for everyone else:

14 Likes