#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

I posted on there for one-more-last-ditch-effort to try and get them to see how much we want one. Between the polls, petition, and posts, they have to know how much we want one. We can only wait and see if later this week if we get one if not we will work together to make a PVP server our own RP-PVP server.

HUGS to everyone for trying. I think I will go cry now because I feel we have all been trying for weeks/months and I hope it was not in vain.
/salute

7 Likes

Still here to support an RP-PVP realm. Looks like we will see the server list this week (OMG this is really happening!). I’m sending good thoughts to the universe that an RP-PVP is on that list!

14 Likes

As someone from Blizz had mentioned Classic will be here no matter if millions or tens of people are playing hopefully they will use the same logic for RP-PVP server/s. That RP tag really does make a difference. Good Luck all I’m rooting for yas!

11 Likes

Just in here spamming some support for a RP-PVP realm! It’s really the only way to play!

13 Likes

I can feel it. Positive vibes. Its gonna happen.

12 Likes

Hope is not lost! It is one force for which we carve our very existence. Hope drives us ever forward! It is the wind in our sails! It is the blood in our veins! The ringing in our ears!..just me?

Blizzard finally aims to “…release details regarding realm names and realm types later this week so you can coordinate with your friends on where to begin your adventure.”

7 Likes

This is it, your final countdown.
Shout your loudest! WE WILL BE HEARD!

4 Likes

Emerald dream supports this.

7 Likes

THANK YOU NAHKONA!!!
/wave

4 Likes

Blizzard! Fix this! Give us ONE!

3 Likes

While I’m all for an RP-PVP server, I gotta say, gnomes are NOT top of the list for complaining about losing their homes. It’s been what, 15 years, and they still haven’t retaken Gnomergan.

6 Likes

Hey guys, they’re gonna announce realm names/types soon so it’s time to start preparing for the worst.

I opened a new topic to discuss how we want to go about choosing a server if we have to:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-official-thread-for-choosing-an-unofficial-rp-pvp-server/243005

2 Likes

Alright Blizzard, please give us an RP-PvP realm so there can be a big THANK YOU thread rather than not having one and a big bunch of ANGRY threads. Do the right thing here, please! RP-PvP!

10 Likes

Another person who wants RP-PvP realm here, I guess we will find out on 12th

8 Likes

Here’s to hoping we get RPPvP realms, so this whole issue can be put to bed. It won’t do us any good to release RPPvP realms “at a later date” if all of our characters will be on the wrong server.

9 Likes

Day 57

More news today. No announcement about our home but the overlords were cryptic with announcing news about server types. We already know what server types we’ll be getting, and RPPvP will be one of them. It is almost a certainty now. sips kool-aid Want some of this?

11 Likes

I believe an RPPvP server works.

5 Likes

Just in case Blizzard doesn’t come through, please pick up a torch and get ready to burn this forum down.

10 Likes

I am just going to preemptively mute that thread. We do not need people undermining what we have been striving for.

4 Likes

Signed. For great justice.

11 Likes